What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 6/10/14 8:58 pm

RNY  5 Years 2 Months Post Op

Morning

Terrible eating day yesterday.....first time in 7 weeks....back on the horse today

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - ham - cheese - cucumber - mayo on a WW whole wheat tortilla

D - 1.5 skewers of chicken souvlaki

1.5 cups of kale salad

1/4 cup of tzatziki sauce

Grilled asparagus

S - Source lemon dessert yogurt

popsicle

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,179,  Carbs - 94 Grams,  Fat - 38 Grams,  Protein - 107 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

kristaeb
on 6/10/14 9:34 pm, edited 6/10/14 9:37 pm

Morning Barb and everyone. I had group again last night. I have lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks since i started. I am down to 131 lbs and fit into size 4 jeans now.. I cant believe i am now that size. But i am enjoying it for sure...

B- tea and greek yogurt.

S- 4 melba round sand laughing cow. some kale chips.

L- roasted chicken and veggies.

S- rice cake and cheese string.

D- 2- turkey roll ups with strips of red, green peppers and cucumber and bit LF cheese.

S- bolied egg. and kale chips..

Have a great day everyone..Krista..Trying to fix my health tracker. It should say 131 lbs not 120 lbs lol...

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

kristaeb
on 6/10/14 9:43 pm

Hi Barb, this is the one thing i have noticed since surgery. I am more motivated to get back on the horse when i have a bad day..Where as before surgery the drive was not there. I was so far gone a had given up. And now i refuse to give up..... Congrats on your regain loss Barb..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

birdiegirl
on 6/11/14 1:36 am

thanks Krista......and look at you!!...size friggen 4....

Karen M.
on 6/10/14 10:54 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Barb, yes to "back on the horse" - it was one day. I can remember when 1 lousy day would wreck it for me for the rest of the WEEK. lol

Have some errands to run today (just groceries and stuff), want to cook a crustless quiche (miss it when I don't have some in the freezer, I actually crave it), and have to do some baking with the officially dead bananas on the counter. Other than that, not a whole lot.

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt

S - Chike "banana magic" protein shake

L - 2 oz Sikorski sausage, sliced on 6 Triscuits with old cheddar, dill pickle, black olive

S - iced coffee protein shake

D - spinach salad with red onions, a tiny bit crumbled bacon, strawberries, almonds, poppyseed dressing, 3 oz BBQ chiken

Have a great day,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 6/10/14 11:13 pm - Toronto, Canada

Good morning,

I must admit, getting up and not exercising some mornings is just nice. :-) I do have spin today, but I didn't feel rushed today and started my day off nicely. Taking the TTC to save some $$ instead of driving or taking the GO. Even the rain isn't bothering me today. Yay!

I had a rough few days, and I thought I would have to go to emerg at one point. I was in bad pain, and bloated like crazy on Saturday. The pain subsided but was starting to resemble my obstruction pain. But I could hear bowel sounds (which I didn't have at all during the obstruction). The next few days I remained bloated and constipated and with the help of MOM I finally was relieved. Still a little sore yesterday, but today I feel fine again. Phew! 

Anyhow, on with the day!

3+ years post- RNY

B: goat yogurt with holy crap cereal 

S: ryvita and laughing cow

L: leftover kale salad with chicken and egg

S: ryvita and laughing coo

D: quarter chicken with mashed potatoes from Swiss chalet (yep, i'm doing the mashed!)

Totals for above Calories: 1,145, Carbs: 69, Fat: 45, Protein: 115 Fibre: 14 Sugar: 10

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Sunny123
on 6/11/14 2:09 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Hello everyone

Better late than never:

B - fried egg, back bacon

S- Iogo greek pineapple with protein powder

L - tuna salad melba

S - cottage cheese with Sriracha sauce

D - Wendy's Chili

cal - 767  carb - 51 fat - 17 protein - 90

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

aprilflowers
on 6/12/14 4:38 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

I had such a busy day. I also started to feel sick and got a surge of hunger last night. So i ate a lot of calories. it was controlled, logged and accounted for. But I still feel guilty somehow

B: greek yogurt, blueberries, chia, matcha, bran buds
S: 20 almonds
L: 1/4 cup spinach & arugula, 1/4 cup brown rice, 30g avocado, 1 can of tuna, 3tbsp of salsa
S: protein bar. Forgot my snack at school so had to grab something on the run
D: turkey burger patty, 1/2 broccoli and cauliflower
S: 2 tbsp of PB

Then the weird hunger struck, so I had 1/4 cup bran buds and a banana. This brought me to 1400 calories :(

Most Active