Evelyne

Karen M.
on 6/8/14 7:24 am - Mississauga, Canada

Uh, for you? No no no no no. What's up?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Evelyne66
on 6/8/14 7:29 am - Vaughan, Canada

Yes for me....I can't eat solid food and I can not tolerate the protein shakes that the health stores have.  I  have tried over 20 of them.  I am going to try and get the optifast again .... I can tolerate those ones.  

Evelyne

Karen M.
on 6/8/14 7:34 am, edited 6/8/14 7:34 am - Mississauga, Canada

Well wow. If you can't get Optifast, I believe it's made by Nestle. You could contact the company and see what they can do. I'm so very sorry to hear about your troubles. Let me know if I can do anything at all to help. xo

Hmm.. okay, maybe not Nestle, my memory isn't great for some things. I believe there is a product called Medifast that is the same.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

LilyBugsMommy
on 6/8/14 8:29 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

I can't stand any of the powders or pre-made shakes, but, I can do GNC Lean Shakes...mostly the chocolate...could be worth a try...and I think it was Nestle that made the Opti...good luck!

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

Nikipie_72
on 6/8/14 8:29 am - Canada
JJ_
on 6/8/14 10:12 am

Contact your bariatric centre.  It is only available by prescription in Canada.  Stay away from Kijjii or EBay as you never know the expiry date or if it is the same product (Optifast 900) that we had pre-op.  Are you lactose intolerant? 

Judy

Most Active