step into spring- missing link for team B

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/14 9:51 pm

Well, back from long holiday (on cruises-36 days) and then family stuff so I have not been accountable for step into spring. We walked at least 10 miles every day on shore often more, and the ships track was boring but used because it was necessary to use.

did gain three pounds on the cruising but lost it already so no big deal. I think mostly because of my inability to poop anywhere from home. 

So my count for 7 weeks of walking to add to my team B I believe is 42,583, sorry there was no way I could get on sooner. I hope my team wasn't getting too frustrated with me, not sending my steps in. Hopefully after this week I will be able to share better. We are having limited internet where we are again too. So checking in with family is most important when I can connect.

off to Saskatchewan in a couple weeks, this year is all about travel, half the year away from home. Seeing both coasts of this grand country and of course the Caribbean and through the Panama Canal are the biggest deals of the year.

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/14 10:24 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

You sure your have your steps right as that is only about 21 miles total and if you were walking 10 miles per day, those numbers don't add up.

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/14 10:53 pm

Oops, didn't check the post add a one in front of that number 

LOL

kellybelly333
on 6/8/14 11:40 pm - Toronto, Canada

The challenge only has two weeks left, and I figured you couldn't get to the internet, so I took you off the list. I'll be starting a new one in two weeks. :-) How was the cruise?

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/14 11:48 pm

The cruises were awesome! We met fun people on the long Panama cruise and had so much fun with one group of non-drinking  friends and then another group of drinking friends. The drinking is why I gained three pounds, but as I said above, it's gone already. Desserts did not interest me which is unusual, but I was happy about it.

The Alaska cruise was beautiful, not as fun, but we had sunshine 90% of the time and I even kept up my tan when we were in port and at the glaciers because it was always around 21 degrees C when we were not moving fast.

how was your cruise? Bet if felt like it wasn't long enough!

we booked a 50 day to Europe and back next year, should be awesome too especially because we may have friends along for the trip.

I am traveling lots for the rest of the summer too, so I probably shouldn't sign up for the next challenge. I will just have to keep track of my steps on my own

kellybelly333
on 6/9/14 12:33 am - Toronto, Canada

WOW!! A 50 day cruise! That would be fantastic! Lucky lucky you!

My cruise was wonderful. I had a couple of episodes, one involving a pina colada after a four hour bike trip. It was baaaaad news. Last year I could drink them no problem. Funny how things can still surprise you!

We are heading out east in August...first real road trip with four kids (his and mine)...should be....fun? lol

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 6/9/14 12:38 am - Mississauga, Canada

Oh jeez Kel - have *fun*! hahaha

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 6/9/14 12:43 am - Toronto, Canada

there will be wine involved...i'm sure. 

Karen M.
on 6/9/14 12:48 am - Mississauga, Canada

I hear tell that rye whiskey in your morning tea is good for stress.

KIDDING. LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 6/9/14 12:51 am - Toronto, Canada

HA!

Most Active