Got my Surgery DATE!!!!

Carbasics
on 6/6/14 3:28 am - Etobicoke, Canada

So I went to TWH today to get the surgery and pay for Opti Fast

I'm so happy I finally got a date, I hope it was a little bit sooner but I'll take it!lol It's going to be on August 11th, at St Michael's hospital with Dr Rotstein 

Who's here has had Dr. Rotstein as a surgeon? 

Referral sent- January 31/14 Referral received- February 14/14 Information Session TWH- April 2/14 Social Worker- April 7/14 Nurse PractitionerApril 7/14 Psychometry- April 22/14 Nutrition ClassMay 6/14 Nutrition Assessment- May 16/14 Meet Surgeon - June 5/14 Surgery Date - June 23/14

Sassy75
on 6/6/14 3:40 am - North York, Canada

Hey!! I was there this morning too!! I think I walked past you when you were in the room waiting!! Lol 

i am also having Dr.Rotatein but my date is September 29... He said the receptionist will call me next week hopefully with an earlier date. 

I told them to hold off on sendin my opti order as there was only vanilla until end of June :(

he he is a really nice doctor hey?!? 

Carbasics
on 6/6/14 3:48 am - Etobicoke, Canada

Yea I was waiting patiently in the room , no i wasn't I was eager to meet him and get my surgery date lol

yea he said the same to me, told me to wait till next week for an earlier date, he told me to take opti for 2 weeks. So that's good, I got vanilla I remembered trying the chocolate but didn't really like it

he was very nice, I'm happy I got him 

Referral sent- January 31/14 Referral received- February 14/14 Information Session TWH- April 2/14 Social Worker- April 7/14 Nurse PractitionerApril 7/14 Psychometry- April 22/14 Nutrition ClassMay 6/14 Nutrition Assessment- May 16/14 Meet Surgeon - June 5/14 Surgery Date - June 23/14

Patm
on 6/6/14 3:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations. I added you to the surgery list.

Most Active