anniew72
on 6/6/14 1:00 am

First let me say good morning to everyone.

I have been lurking on this site for a while trying to make up my mind about surgery and i must i have gotten a lot of insight and useful info just by reading. Thank you all for sharing.

I have just started my journey...referral sent on May 3 2014 ...got and invite to info session on July 14 2014 at HRRH , so looking forward to what's ahead and all the support form all the beautiful people who have made this site a well of info for us new members.

Thank you!

Catw
on 6/6/14 2:50 am - Arnprior, Canada

Welcome to the board!  You'll find lots of helpful info on here.  The best advice I can give to you today, is be patient.  While something can be hurried, there is a lot of hurry up and wait in this journey.

You are in the process of requesting a tool to help you, now is the time to research everything on this tool so you can do your best with it.  Does that mean you'll do everything perfectly every day?  In reality, we all slip up, but as long as we honestly try and work hard, we make the best use of this tool we can.

Good luck,
Cathy

anniew72
on 6/6/14 3:06 am

Thank you Cathy your advice and kind words.

Dreamy74
on 6/6/14 4:10 am
RNY on 02/04/15

Welcome anniew72!  I am a newbie too.  I just went to the TWH orientation May 28th.  This board is great, isn't it?  I am so happy it's here!

anniew72
on 6/9/14 4:28 am

Hi newbie looking forward to following you on your journey.

Karen M.
on 6/6/14 8:44 am - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome to the forum!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

4-Jane
on 6/6/14 9:37 am - Canada

Welcome on board, I look forward to following your journey

Respectfully Jane
anniew72
on 6/6/14 3:00 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

newme14
on 6/8/14 9:34 am - Ontario, Canada

Welcome!!!!  Another newbie over here as well.  

So glad I found this site. So much information and everyone seems so nice and helpful!  

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

Karen M.
on 6/8/14 9:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

We are! Mostly. lol Sometimes a little tough love. Welcome to you. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active