Buying opti from TWH

Sassy75
on 6/5/14 10:21 pm - North York, Canada

Hi everyone!! I have an appointment today at TWH. I was told to brig a credit card to pay for my opti. Question.... Do they give it to me then and there? How big is it for 3 weeks? Is it heavy?! I am taking the streetcar there :(

please se let me know if you remember!! 

DJB1964
on 6/5/14 10:26 pm - Toronto, Canada

Hi Sassy75,

Today they will process your order and place the order for you with the supplier. The Supplier will ship the Optifast to your address (unless you go pick it up at their shop in Mississauga like I did). 3 Weeks means 6 boxes of optifast which would be a challenge to lug around on TTC.

Cheers,

Dan

Sassy75
on 6/5/14 11:16 pm - North York, Canada

Thanks so much Dan!! One more question for you.... Did they give you a surgery date at this appointment? 

Thanks for your replies!! I appreciate it's 

OneByte
on 6/6/14 12:56 am - Milton, Canada
RNY on 05/21/14

I received my surgery date when I met with the surgeon. From what I've seen on here, the majority of people do as well.

DJB1964
on 6/6/14 1:38 am - Toronto, Canada

Hi Sassy75,

I had my meeting with my surgeon on Feb 21st. It was with dr. Grantcharov of St. Michael's Hospital. he did not give me a date. I had to wait until late March to get my date which was May 22nd. I am guessing it depends on who your surgeon is and where the surgery will take place as to whether you will get a date during your appointment.

Cheers,

Dan

Sassy75
on 6/6/14 2:20 am - North York, Canada

So I am still waiting to see the surgeon but was told my surgery will be with Dr.Rotatein at St.Mike's..... Has anyone had him? And I will not get a date today... I have to call his office for a date. 

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/14 3:05 am - MISSISSAUGA, Canada

I think the waiting from seeing the Surgeon to getting your date, has got to feel like the longest wait ever!

My surgery is scheduled for June 19th, at St. Mike's with Dr, Grantcharov.  I didn't receive my date when I saw in on April 4th.  Had to wait a full 2 weeks before his office called.  

One suggestion for the Optifast....using flavours!  You can find the little bottle of concentrated flavourings in Bulk Barn.  Also things like instant coffee, crystal lite, boil down to concentrate some chai tea.  That was especially yummy with the vanilla! 

Sassy75
on 6/6/14 3:44 am - North York, Canada

Thanks for all the replies.... So after almost 2 hours, I saw the surgeon. He is really nice!! 

He have me a date for sept 29 but will have his receptionist call me next week to see if there is anything sooner. They only have vanilla opti right now so I asked them to wait to place my order until they have both so ican mix it up. I'm really excited!!

Most Active