What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Karen M.
on 6/4/14 6:44 am - Mississauga, Canada

For the pure joy of learning, I'm sure.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 6/4/14 8:16 am

Yeah right!! lol...another brilliant idea I had 

TanyaLH
on 6/4/14 8:55 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Here's hoping the body gives it up soon for you! I love your positive attitude Barb

Karen M.
on 6/4/14 9:20 am - Mississauga, Canada

Let's give it up for Barb's body! Woot woot!

Oh.

Wait.

That wasn't what you meant.

Oops.

Karen

Karen M.
on 6/3/14 8:41 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all,

Quiet day planned, have several medical appointments to arrange (this is seeming to be never ending) but other than that, just another day busying myself around the house.  Tanya, Prednisone is so hard on everyone (pets included) with weight gain. Hopefully Jasper will be off it soon.  Barb, I had no idea you were going to school - good for you. I'd love to hear more about what you're doing/planning!

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream and 1% milk (time to cut out the cream, no need for it) x 3 over the morning, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a couple of strawberries

S - Premier protein shake

L - 1/2 cup sweet kale salad, crustless quiche

S - Premier protein shake

D - 3 or 4 oz BBQ pork tenderloin, rest of the sweet kale salad

Have a good one,

K.

Karen

kellybelly333
on 6/4/14 1:30 am - Toronto, Canada

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee! Started off the day trying to do a 5k run. My legs are confused (half-marathon race pace on the weekend has them screaming bloody murder at me still) and mother nature informed me at 1k that it was time to turn around and get to the bathroom ASAP. I guess 2k is better than none!

I'm currently enjoying a skinny venti latte with protein (my freebie from starbucks! I usually get a tall...but I load up the free ones)

My mom is here, as my kids have events that she came to see (last night my son's dance recital, and tonight my daughter's investment from Cubs to Scouts). My mom laughs to her friends when she repeats this. "Only in THIS day and age do I go to my grandSON's dance recital, and watch my grandDAUGHTER go from a Cub to a Scout"

It's what they love, and i'm glad nobody else blinks an eye. 

I was offered bacon and eggs for breakfast, but tonight is a BBQ at the Scout banquet, so I thought I would save not great eats for later.

B: goat yogurt mix

S: skinny latte

L: chicken and veg

D: no idea....protein and salad and BIRTHDAY CAKE (small piece....too bad I can tolerate it...lol...who am I kidding, I would eat it if I couldn't tolerate it!)

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 6/4/14 4:21 am - Mississauga, Canada

Happy Birthday, Kelly!

Karen

Patm
on 6/4/14 5:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Happy Birthday. Have a great one

kellybelly333
on 6/4/14 1:31 am - Toronto, Canada

Oops, meant to reply on the main post! Oh well!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Gabygee
on 6/3/14 11:10 pm - Canada

Morning everyone - isn't it a GORGEOUS day?

"Oh frabjous day! Calloo-callay" (Alice through the Looking-Glass)

Walked in to work again this morning - that's 1 km down, a few more to go today.

Off to a local Farmer's Market on my way home today ... love to pick up the fresh veg and homemade cheeses.

B - muesli w 1/2 banana, 1 large coffee

S - 1% cottage cheese w blueberries and flax seed

L - 2 turkey pepperettes, 21 g cheddar, 4 crackers, 1 pear

S - cereal bar, 2nd coffee

D - mesclun salad w roast chicken, 1/2 orange, slivered almonds, mushrooms, red onion and lite poppyseed dressing

Have a great day!

Most Active