Trying to find blender for Optifast

Monica M.
on 6/4/14 12:37 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

i only ever used a shaker bottle made for protein shakes.

michellecowles
on 6/4/14 12:57 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/13/14

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hamilton-beach-wave-power-plus-blender/6000012599393

check this one out

SURGERY: Jun13, 2014  Starting Weight: 370lbs, Current Weight: 198lbs, Goal Weight: 180lbs

Marny B.
on 6/4/14 1:00 am - Canada
I know it is much more than your budget, but at Canadian Tire, I bought the Ninja and it is fantastic!! The version I bought came with a large container and blade, plus 2 personal sized cups (which hold a large protein shake), and the specially sized blade. It is very often on sale if you watch the Canadian Tire flyer, for between $100-$150.

With blenders IMO, I think you get what you pay for. I hate protein shakes, but even at 3 years out, I have one most days. I like them super blended with ice, and this blender does an AMAZING job. I struggled by with a Bullet for a long time, but it never really did the job. If you are panning on having a longtime relationship with shakes, it is well worth the money.

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

NorthernStar
on 6/4/14 1:40 am - London, Canada
RNY on 06/25/12

I bought a Magic Bullet specifically for Opti and it worked great. I got it on sale at Canadian Tire for $40 I believe. They are always on sale, keep your eye out. I also used those shaker bottles with the little whisk in them, those also work great when you're on the go.

*Lindsey*

Keeping off 133 lbs since 2012!

Referral to Bariatric Registry: May 2011   /   Surgery (HRRH): June 25, 2012         

jaxie77
on 6/4/14 9:24 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14
Hey Kathy , I'd take all the advice on brands and such from these lovely peeps , and then do a little day trip to Value Village or Goodwill or somewhere , if you are on a budget. Those places are awsome for stuff like that ! Could probably pick up a decent one for under $10 ! Little lysol ...and Bob's yer uncle !!!!! Lol ...p.s ...i have a bullet ...it was given to me as a gift and i love it for smoothies , so im pretty happy that when my Opti turn comes , ill be set, thy are very good . .Happy Shopping :)
Almostthere1966
on 6/4/14 10:32 am - Canada

That is a great idea Jaxie Thanks hahah and guess what? theres one right across the sreet from where I live  better walk the block first then head over ah? LOL that way sill get my exercise

Kathy

Most Active