Opti Positives

a_sweet_life
on 6/3/14 9:59 am - Canada

I have to agree with your post about following Opti, I was so nervous at first because of all the negative on here about the  vanilla opti but it really is fine.  I add some flavour to it and lots of ice and its like a frozen treat, I like the variety.  I love the chocolate with coffee as I find it cuts down the sweetness.  We all have to have an open mind going into this and remember to keep our eye on the goal.   One more week for me then the tough part starts!  Keep up the good work Michelle and good luck to all moving through the optifast stage.

Sandra

Cartysmom
on 6/3/14 11:59 am - Canada

Im very happy to hear some positive stuff about opti!! I start next Friday and was concerned about the taste and texture. I bought the mango crystal lite too as well as thr pineapple coconut so now im excited to try it:) thanks

michellecowles
on 6/3/14 9:45 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/13/14

for some reason the mango to me makes the vanilla taste like a strawberry milkshake..weird i know.. but it is sooo yummy! 

good luck on friday! and if you need any help or advice while on opti just drop me a message :) 

SURGERY: Jun13, 2014  Starting Weight: 370lbs, Current Weight: 198lbs, Goal Weight: 180lbs

michellebear
on 6/8/14 7:06 am - Canada

Hi Michelle,great tips Im on day 5 of Optifast and the first 2 days where rough and getting easier.I just needed to find other flavours to make it better too.Having 2 cups of broccoli or lettuc or cucumbers or celery a day is not that great but I will survive the 2 weeks. My surgery date is June 18th and I havent been weighing myself because I never owned a scale I guess I have to break down and buy one? Im just afraid of always jumping on it and being disappointed. Best wishes Michelle 

Most Active