Finally home after surgery May 13 th

(deactivated member)
on 6/1/14 1:16 pm

if you dont want us to assume things maybe verify a little more on your comment. 

GonnaBeSlim
on 6/2/14 4:06 am

Seriously?

wow

Aes85
on 5/31/14 3:40 pm

Being in the hospital is not fun and I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles ... Thankfully you are recovering and we hope that it only gets better from here ... 

28M, 6'2 ft.  HW: 313.  SW: 280.  CW: 261. RNY 5/21/14.

Patm
on 5/31/14 8:48 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It is important to hear every ones experience. I am glad you are now on the mend. I hope the rest of your recovery is uneventful

Blueiiis
on 6/1/14 12:05 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you for sharing this... I am preop and really want to hear all stories good and bad. Spending you get well vibes, and I hope things are better for you from now on. Hugs. 

Sassy75
on 6/1/14 1:08 am - North York, Canada

I am sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience. I do have a couple of questions though if you don't mind....

Were your complications (pneumonia and secondary infection) a result of this particular surgery or just having surgery in general?

Do you have any other health issues that could make you prone to these complications? 

I   truly hope that you feel better soon and that you do not regret having this procedure done. Although there are great risks involved, we are also at risk living the life of obese people.

It is wonderful to be well informed about everything and make the best decision for you. 

Sending you healing vibes!!! And thanks for sharing!! 

GonnaBeSlim
on 6/1/14 11:19 am

No other issues. They were inconclusive as to what actually caused the pneumonia , except that Hagen did say I got it IN the hospital.  The irony is that, hours before, I was walking as much as I could, telling my cousins it was a sure way not to develop pneumonia .  Gah

Most Active