Maple Leaf Entrees

Zavz
on 5/31/14 2:34 am - Canada

Thanks for posting. I am going to try one of these. Lou's also has good stats

Zizzler
on 5/31/14 5:41 am

Not a big fan of the Lou's that I tried, it was the pulled pork one.  Maybe I should give it another try with a different flavour.  Which do you like?

Zavz
on 5/31/14 5:45 am - Canada

Shaved Roast Beef

Zizzler
on 5/31/14 6:40 am

Will give it a try - thanks!

sabrinastrength
on 6/1/14 11:48 am - Canada
I haven't tried these, but they look good. I'd be interested in trying them out! The Turkey is probably the best option, but I know I wouldn't be able to eat 200g of food in one sitting, although I'm at 10 months post op.

The protinis are pretty tasty and the perfect portion size for me. I usually heat it up (don't put the container in the mic - it melts!) and have some cheese with it for lunch.

I've tried Lean Cuisine Chicken in Wine Sauce - the stats are great (in my opinion) and it is the perfect portion size, although I can't finish all of it, I eat the chicken first anyway.

Highest Weight Pre-Op: 346lbs;. Surgery Weight: 330lbs; Current Weight: 204lbs
Surgery: Aug 2, 2013

Zizzler
on 6/1/14 1:00 pm

I really like the protinis in a salad, really quick and easy and just the right amount. I ate the thai one plain and it was nice as-is. I find so many pre-made meals have tons of carbs, so it nice to find some that are low.  Lean cuisines look yummy but I wish they would not add high carb items like potatoes, rice, pasta etc. to every meal.  I would love to see lower carb veggies only in pre-made meals. 

Most Active