What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

Marny B.
on 5/28/14 12:52 am - Canada
I know, right? I think it had as much to do with eating habits as it did with reestablishing other good habits. I had stopped drinking my water and I know I was retaining a lot of water because I could see the lines my socks would leave. I just looked bloated. LOL. I think I have lost a lot of water weight. The scale keeps plugging away though...back down that mountain back to a reasonable weight, and I am not complaining!! Woot woot!

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Karen M.
on 5/28/14 1:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

Re-establishing good habits is exactly right. You'll do this, I have no doubt :)  I actually punched my numbers into myfitnesspal this morning just as a "check-in" to make sure I'm still on track. Good to do every once in a while - a bit of an eye opener for me!  

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

aprilflowers
on 5/28/14 1:22 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

Potluck lunch at school today. Brought my own lunch. Will munch on some of the fruit I brought but am hoping I can obstain from all those casserole and meatball dishes!

B: 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 blackberries, 1tbsp chiaand 1/4 of organic pumpkin flax cereal. I ditched the bran buds as I didn't realize the second ingredient was sugar. If diabetics can't eat it, then I shouldn't either.
S: 1 simply protein mini bar, 20 almonds
L: 1 can of tuna, 1/4 cup arugula, 1/4 cup spinach, 3 tbsp salsa
S: 2 baby bel and an apple
Post workout: 1 slice WW bread, 2TBSP PB, 1 banana
D: 1 turkey burger patty, 1/2 cup sweet kale salad, 1 square 90% chocoalte

Totals:
Cals: 1379
Carbs: 129
Protein: 109

Most Active