What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 5/27/14 7:52 pm

RNY  5 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Out the door early this morning to assist a friend going to the hospital....having a group of my high school friends in for dinner......AND...down another 1.2 pounds....not sure whats going on ...but my body seems ready to give up some pounds....I am preparing for the bounce back tomorrow or the next day!

STEPS - 6700

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/3 pure protein bar

L - WW whole wheat tortilla

2 slices of lean ham

cucumber slices

1 tsp of low fat mayo

S - 9 triscuits

1/4 cup  of shredded habanero melted on top

D - 6 oz maple salmon

bites of veg and whatever my friends bring

10 oz of wine

S - 2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,444,  Carbs - 105 Grams,  Fat - 46 Grams,  Protein - 114 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Sunny123
on 5/27/14 8:49 pm, edited 5/27/14 8:50 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

5+ months

Good job on the loss Barb! You are finally getting results!

B egg tex mex back bacon

S protein shake

L ham cheese roll up

S babybel turkey pepperette

D spaghetti

cal 842 carb 30 fat 39 protein 101 

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

TanyaLH
on 5/27/14 8:53 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

11+ Months post op

Steps 14756

Good morning Barb! Yay for regain disappearing! Enjoy you dinner with your friends.

Day 1 of the 3 sick days I will use this week. Not much planned, 2 more closets to organize and spending the day with my pooch.

B- protein coffee, 1/3 cup yogurt, 1/2 banana

L- 2 chicken breast, cheese and pickle roll ups

S- tea, 1/2 quest protein bar

D- Cobb Salad ( small portion)

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt w/ raspberries

Be well everyone.

Tanya

Sunny123
on 5/27/14 9:18 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Enjoy your day Tanya!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Karen M.
on 5/27/14 9:51 pm - Mississauga, Canada

How is Jasper doing, Tanya?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 5/28/14 1:38 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Karen

, Jasper is doing well. Thank you for asking. By the time Monday morning came around, the swelling was gone and the lump was just about gone as well. The vet now thinks maybe it was an infection in the gland. long story short, no surgery (YAY!!!) but still on the Prednisone for a while. Back to the vet tomorrow afternoon for another look and for Heartworm test.

Boo that your pedi won't happen today! Hope your toe feels better soon.

Patm
on 5/27/14 9:26 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

12 lbs is awesome. All your work is paying off.

Riding into work on my bike this morning. If I am not too much of a sweaty mess I will do it again. I will take a change of tops since this is what bothers me the most.

Going to the dentist. I woke up about a week ago with a chipped front tooth. Now I also have a tooth ache on the side. Not sure what is going on but will see the dentist this afternoon to find out

b greek yogurt, golean cereal, blueberries

s baby bel, apple

l chili, yogurt,

s pure protein bar

d chicken, salad

s laughing cow, melba toast

cal 1152, carb 124.1, prot 102.5

cal

Karen M.
on 5/27/14 9:40 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all,

In a ***** of a mood this morning, (mostly) out of character on my part. Meaning I usually wait 'til around noon to get my ***** on. Kidding. Sort of. lol I think I broke a toe yesterday - a spice bottle fell out of a high cupboard directly onto my toe that is now black and blue and swollen and sore as hell. Kinda puts a damper on my pedicure plans for today.  /rant over. Barb, so happy for you re. the scale victory - whatever you're doing is working!

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a few strawberries

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (3), Premier protein shake

L - lettuce roll-up with chicken salad (grilled chicken, chopped peppers, onions, celery, a little mayo to stick it together) and extra veggies (2)

S - feeling uninspired - vanilla Premier protein shake buzzed up with a few frozen banana chunks and strawberries

D - crustless quiche

Have a good one,

K.

Karen

Marny B.
on 5/27/14 11:34 pm - Canada
Morning all. Barb, congrats on the continued loss. I too have been battling regain. I have now lost 9 of the 23 pounds I regained and am feeling much better about things now and hopefully by mid-summer I'll be back to my lowest. That's the goal anyways!!

Protein, protein, protein for me. Continuing to stay away from all grain sourced carbohydrates, and I no longer seem to be craving them, so that's a victory.

B- protein shake (frozen mango, ice, water, greek yogurt, freshly squeezed lemon, and peach-mango protein powder), plus a large coffee later in the morning

L- small chili From Timmies (NO BUN!! LOL Maybe if I shout it, I'll have more will power?)

D- Stir fry beef strips and whatever veg. I can fit in.

S- if I have any snacks, they will be SF jello and/or SF popsicle

2+ litres of water and all my vitamins

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Karen M.
on 5/28/14 12:17 am - Mississauga, Canada

9 pounds! Wow!

Karen

Most Active