A year already!?

tdallison
on 5/23/14 3:31 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

Wow ! What an awesome job. Congrats on your surgeversary!

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

Sunny123
on 5/23/14 7:38 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Wonderful progress! You must be so proud. I love these stories!!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Monica9811
on 5/23/14 9:24 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Annette I am so proud of you. You have done amazing. I can't believe it's been a year. I couldn't wait to hear that you were out of surgery and doing well. I look forward to continuing on this journey with you!  All the best. 

Needanewbeginning
on 5/23/14 11:43 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Thank you everyone, so wonderful to get sooo many lovely replies! It's such an incredible journey made best with those we can share it with who understand.

Annette 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

MuskokaMom
on 5/25/14 12:53 pm

Not sure where the time has gone since our orientation, but wow, great work and a great accomplishment. Congratulations!  It has quie q ride, hasn't it?  As we pass the one year mark, we move to the really challenging part. I hope i can feel as successful as you do. Stay well. Awesome post! 

deniseselah
on 5/25/14 1:29 pm - Kansas City, MO
VSG on 05/06/14

Thank you so much for this post! It was so heartwarming to read. I am just starting this journey ... I feel like sometimes I am off track, and I wonder (worry!) about how quickly/slowly I am losing, since I have a long way to go ...

Reading about your success and your lifestyle change/improvements makes me feel like it is possible for me. (You will probably hear me screaming all the way up in Canada on the day I can finally cross my legs - I have never been able to do that!)

Congratulations on all of your hard work and success!

What shall I return to the Lord for all his bounty to me? 

I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord,  I will pay my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his faithful ones.  

O Lord, I am your servant; I am your servant, the child of your serving girl. You have loosed my bonds. -- Psalm 116:12-16

Most Active