What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

aprilflowers
on 5/21/14 12:06 am, edited 5/21/14 12:06 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

Feeling really sore today. Woot! Made it to bootcamp last night for the first time in nearly 2 weeks. Today I have an appointment with a nutritionist so I'm hoping to get some trained eyes to look at my menu and tell me where I'm going wrong and what I can do to improve.

I was super hungry last night. Ate too much Peanut Butter:( That's the worst thing about weight lifting, it spikes up my hunger so friggin much

16 months post op

B: greek yogurt, chia seeds, bran buds, blueberries
S: 1 simply protein mini bar
L: 1 can of tuna, 1 TBSP of FF miracle whip, 1/2 cup carrots
S: 2 baby bel, 1 apple. Probably a TBSP of PB between a meeting with parents and my nutritionist appointment
D: 4oz chicken, 1/2 cup brocoli and cauliflower fried up with garlic and ginger
S: 2 TBSP of PB

All water and vitamins. Will be going for a run after supper.

Totals:
Cals: 1045
Carbs: 81
Protein: 130

maureen C.
on 5/31/14 6:21 am - newmarket, Canada

Wow, so glad to see you back at it!!!!  I haven't been on OH for a long time.  Please let me know when the next coffee group is, would love to come.  Maureen

maureen C.
on 5/31/14 6:25 am - newmarket, Canada

Wow, so nice to see you back.  I have not been on OH for a long time.  Please let me know when the next coffee group is and I would love to join.  Maureen

Karen M.
on 5/31/14 7:49 am - Mississauga, Canada

Oh my god, I was just asking Wendy about you and here you are! I'm free for coffee any old time, I'm planning a coffee night week after next (June 10th or 12th). PM me your email address or cell so I can email/text you when it's going to be! Actually, I'll PM you my cell too. Can't trust the OH gods to deliver. lol

I hope you're doing great, Maureen - it's wonderful to see you.

Karen xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active