What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

birdiegirl
on 5/14/14 7:44 pm

RNY  5 Years Post Op

Morning

Had a full but great day yesterday......saw The Other Woman last night....really mediocre....however, for Game of Thrones fans....the lead actor was "Jaime Lannister".....

Doctors appointment this morning....meeting my nieces for lunch at noon......home tonight

....and.....finally after a 2 week stall.....down a pound!...

STEPS - 7680

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Swiss Chalet 1/4 chicken (white)

chalet sauce

mixed veggies

D - PC Blue Menu garlic and herb chicken skewers - 2

1/4 cup of tzatziki sauce

1.5 cups of kale salad

S - 2 Source dessert yogurts

2 wasa with 1 wedge of light laughing cow

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,056,  Carbs - 75 Grams,  Fat - 31 Grams,  Protein - 115 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one   

Sunny123
on 5/14/14 8:27 pm, edited 5/14/14 8:30 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Enjoy your nieces today Barb. Great job on the loss!

today is weigh in day - how did I gain 4 lbs?? Meh I am not thinking about it anymore.

B egg back bacon

S cottage cheese

L ham cheese pickle 

S cumber cheese

D Chicken asparagus

Cal 822 carbs 18 fat 37 protein 100

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

birdiegirl
on 5/14/14 8:36 pm

the scale can be a ***** eh?......good for you to try to ignore......the body gives it up eventually!

libra1
on 5/14/14 8:54 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Don't you love it when the scale starts to move in the right direction after a stall. Congrats!

Karen M.
on 5/14/14 10:39 pm, edited 5/14/14 10:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Checking in from my parents' this morning - had to stay here last night, my house is overrun with "the paint experience". lol Guys sure did get a lot done yesterday though, will definitely be done by Friday. Yay! Hanging out with my parents for the day I guess (I know this should be wonderful but I love/need/want my space, so it will be a challenge for me). Hopefully we'll go shopping or something. Anything. LOL

Jo, don't give even a moment's notice to those pounds - they're not real and will be gone by tomorrow I'm betting. We flux all the damn time. Barb, glad you told me about the movie - I'll wait for the DVD.

8 years post-op

B - 1/2 cup yogurt, coffee with milk x 3, a few strawberries

S - 1 slice toast with 1.5 oz old cheddar, melted, sliced tomato

L - likely 2 scrambled eggs, 2 thin slices pea meal bacon, sliced tomato, 1 slice toast with a little butter

S - Premier Protein shake

D - no idea! Not sure if I'll be at home, here, or out. I'll eat sensibly wherever.

Have a good one,

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 5/14/14 11:13 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Tired today for some reason. I am trying to get a plan in my head for tonight. It is a bad combination for me. Home alone, really tired and sore. SO making plans to keep me out of the kitchen.

I made the quinoa salad for dinner last night. It was good. But quinoa has a lot of calories so will have to fini**** a little at a time.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s hummus, carrot

l quinoa salad with chicken

s pure protein bar (to keep me from eating candy)

d pea/lentil ham soup, apple

s laughing cow, melba toast

cal 1337, carb 163, prot 103.2

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/14 12:16 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Did you make the one with the dates and kale?  If so fresh dates or dried dates?  The other person never replied to me.

Patm
on 5/15/14 12:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

No. There was one on the Ontario recipes that Monica had posted with grapes, chicken and pecans. Although I used walnuts because I had them.

kellybelly333
on 5/14/14 11:50 pm - Toronto, Canada

Wahoo on the scale moving!! 

Well my eats changed yesterday, as an appointment went late, and the turkey I bought to go on the spaghetti squash was with me, so Ross had burgers ready and made when I got home after 7. Which I devoured, as my sugars were taking a dive. Oh well. So today's menu looks like yesterday's :-)

3+ years post-RNY - 50 min spin at lunch

B: greek yogurt mix with 1/4 cup special k protein

L: chicken thigh and veggies

S: Breton and laughing cow cheese (white cheddar....haven't tried this one yet)

D: spagetti squash with ground turkey meat sauce

Totals: Cal: 910 Carbs: 59 Fat: 31 Protein: 91 Fibre: 10 Sugar: 27

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

aprilflowers
on 5/15/14 5:51 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

I LOVE Jaime Lannister!!! Him and Prince Oeberyn this season. Dayyummmm!

16 months post op. I have a busy day. Full day teaching, then I work my other job until midnight. So I am allowing more calories. Hope I don't overdo it on the PB again when I get home.

B: 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup branberries, 1tbsp chia seeds, 1/2tsp matcha green tea powder

S: 4 pieces of JSK protein crunch

L: 3/4 cups of edamame beans, 1/4 cup quinoa

S: 2 baby bel. 1 apple

D: haddock loin, 1/2 cup blue cheese spinach salad, 1 oz 90% dark chocolate

S: protein bar

S: 2 tbsp PB

Totals:
Cals: 1192
Protein: 91
Carbs: 108

Most Active