What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday - Mother's Day)

Karen M.
on 5/10/14 10:14 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome home, Barb, glad you had a good time up north. Didn't realize you'd be back yet so I started the thread! Have a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 5/10/14 10:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Happy Mothers Day all. My son and daughter are coming over with bikes. His sister will have to use one of his old ones. He currently has three. So we are all going for a bike ride. I will have to remember not to try to keep up with them. I am faster than when I was almost 300lbs but not a fast as a 30 year old.

My husband is making dinner. I have added in a small amount of ice cream as a treat.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s banana

l chili, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d chicken, tzatiki, salad, peas, icecream

cal 1231, carb, 131, prot 85

FangirlsHandbag
on 5/11/14 7:39 am

Breakfast: Chocolate Optifast blended with ice and 1 tsp of decaff coffee crystals

Lunch: Vanilla Optifast blended with Pomegranate Cherry Daisani Drops and ice + 1 cup of chopped cucumber

Dinner: Chocolate Optifast blended with ice and 1 tsp of Peppermint extract + 1 cup chopped cucumber mixed with 1 tsp white vinegar (Someone stop me! I'm living on the edge!)

Snack: Vanilla Optifast blended with ice and 1/2 a packet of Tangerine Grapefruit Crystal Light

How I'm feeling....

Orientation (HRRH): 09/23/13 - First Surgeon Meeting (Dr. Huynh): 01/10/13 - Consults (SW/NC/RD): 12/12/13 - Optifast: 05/08/14 - Surgery: 05/29/14

TanyaLH
on 5/11/14 8:42 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

nice looking menu...lol.

Your in the homestretch girl!!!

t uppence
on 5/12/14 8:57 am - Ottawa, Canada

Nice to see you posting Karen. Hope you are feeling better. Missed you the past year.

Penny Lynn                                                                  
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending".. 

Referral sent Dec /09   Info class  Feb/11    Nut/Beh/Int May/11    Education class Sept/11   
Surgeon appt  Oct /11

Karen M.
on 5/12/14 8:51 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Thank you so much - it sure is great to be back! XOXO

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active