Got my date!

birdiegirl
on 5/5/14 8:45 am

Dr anvari is fantastic....you are in great hands

Buckeye
on 5/5/14 9:09 am - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 05/26/14

Thanks, I will continue to read your daily food journals...look forward to them...

taniagirlca
on 5/5/14 9:52 am

Way to go !!!

Karen M.
on 5/5/14 9:52 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Oh my gawd, I remember the thrill of finally getting my date and the overall calm and determination that took over at that point like it was yesterday. Keep your eye on the prize and good luck!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

hotwaterkyle
on 5/6/14 9:04 pm
RNY on 06/02/14

Congratulations man, you'll be in surgery just a few days before I will. Best of luck to you & Go Blue!

Buckeye
on 5/6/14 11:10 pm - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 05/26/14

O come on!  Not a Michigan fan...lol. Hope your surgery goes well and it's the beginning of a great new life...but you really need to switch teams...lol...cheers man. Keep in touch. Go Bucks!

Heather H.
on 5/16/14 5:24 pm - Welland, Canada

Congrats ! I am going through St. Joes as well.  Reading your timeline of dates has me excited. I see the surgeon and Internist on May 21st and then a followup SW appointment on May 26th.  I am ready to start my new life too !

planetswifey
on 5/16/14 8:11 pm

How exciting....i am very new to all of this i have my first appoinmetn with the surgon on may 22. Im excited. they said i have to do 3 months weight loss appoinments with my doctor and some tests. i hope i get approved!!! so happy for you all!!

hotwaterkyle
on 5/16/14 8:44 pm
RNY on 06/02/14

Congrats man!  Yours is one week before mine. Best of luck!

Buckeye
on 5/17/14 12:39 am - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 05/26/14

Awesome Kyle,

keep me updated on your journey man!!

Most Active