Got my surgery date!

Mrs_Rolo
on 5/1/14 7:57 am - Waterloo, Canada

I just got home from meeting with Dr Foute-Delong ( hope I spelled that correctly).  I am scheduled for surgery in Guelph on July 3rd!  Start opti on June 12th.  There is a beginning in sight!

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/14 8:17 am

Yahooooo!!!! Im so happy for you. You must be so happy 

Zizzler
on 5/1/14 8:36 am

Yay!! 

TanyaLH
on 5/1/14 8:45 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Dr Jules is awesome!

Congrats

taniagirlca
on 5/1/14 10:04 am

Fantastic, way to go !!!!

gonna_B_thinner
on 5/1/14 10:36 am

Hey congrats I know you must be excited.  I start my optifast on June 12th too, I have my surgery one week earlier on June 26th.  I am going through Guelph as well if you want you can add me as a friend since we will be so close for our surgeries.  I wish you lots of luck with your surgery. 

cdnmacgirl
on 5/1/14 8:37 pm, edited 5/1/14 8:37 pm - Canada

Hi ladies - Congrats! Did he assign those dates or did you get to pick from a couple? I was told it was probably going to be June for mine but it seems a few people are in July...? Thanks! Andrea

Referral sent Feb 27, 2013 | Orientation in Guelph May 16, 2013 | First set of appointments August 19, 2013 | pre op food class August | Final sign off on Nut/SW/Nurse Jan 29 | Post Op class April 7, 2014 | Surgery with Dr Jules July 16, 2014 in Guelph

Mrs_Rolo
on 5/1/14 10:21 pm - Waterloo, Canada

I wasn't really asked if the date suited me or not - but saying that, I was just happy to get a date.  To me it looked like the receptionist has a duotang with the list of the Dr. 's available surgery date and I just assumed that I got the next available date.

I wasn't scheduled to meet the surgeon until May 12th but do to some clinic scheduling, I was asked if I could come in yesterday instead.

Good luck Andrea!

cdnmacgirl
on 5/2/14 12:40 am - Canada

Thanks - I was just curious to know if they were picking the next available date...I was told probably June but by the posts, it's looking more like July for me. Thanks for the note! :)

andrea 

Referral sent Feb 27, 2013 | Orientation in Guelph May 16, 2013 | First set of appointments August 19, 2013 | pre op food class August | Final sign off on Nut/SW/Nurse Jan 29 | Post Op class April 7, 2014 | Surgery with Dr Jules July 16, 2014 in Guelph

gonna_B_thinner
on 5/2/14 3:05 am

I know the lady in front of me got to pick my date or one in July. So I was left with June 26th as my date but I think if it didn't work there was others to pick from.  I was under the impression that was the earliest date left.  I was there last Friday. 

Most Active