Any over 50s out there? How much lost on Opti?

GonnaBeSlim
on 5/2/14 1:55 am

Wow! Inspirational!  Talk about rocking your surgery. Thanks for sharing bc it gives me lots of hope!

G.

GonnaBeSlim
on 5/3/14 12:03 pm

Well, back to square one....  I was supposed to be away from home for 2 hrs today and ended up gone from 8am to 7pm bc of glitches in timing of events. I ended up modifying  protein smoothie at Starbucks, then booster juice, then Tim's .  Not going to be caught with my fate in the hands of the resto world again.  It was soooo tempting .  I have 10 days to surgery.  This can't happen, again.

Kwelbru
on 5/4/14 9:42 pm - Canada

48yrs old .   I've completed  3 of 21 days on Optifast and lost 3 lbs.   I drink the ho chocolate plain just adding ice.   The Vanilla I have to have the water very VERY cold nd mix in a good teaspoon of decaf coffee.   

Good Luck with your Optifast and Surgery!

SURGERY @ HRRH with Dr STARR on May 23/14 >>ORIENTATION WEIGHT 372lbs // OPTIFAST START WEIGHT 334lbs // SURGERY WEIGHT  319 lbs  // 3 MOS POST-OP 261lbs

Mary A.
on 5/7/14 5:38 am

sorry although I had my surgery 5 years ago at the age of 46...I was not on OptiFast I had my surgery in the USA and at that time they had us on SF Carnation Breakfast drinks..much more economical than your Opti stuff I am sure.

wishing you success~

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active