unflavoured protein powder

JennR
on 5/1/14 11:39 pm
Thanks everyone. I happened to be near a bulk barn the other day so I bought a couple of scoops of their unflavoured whey isolate protein powder and it was great. I made a strawberry banana smoothie and I couldn't even taste the protein powder.

Mary A.
on 5/7/14 5:49 am, edited 5/8/14 12:53 am

if you end up wanting a change..I use:  (I blend in a small banana 3 ice cubes and 1 tsp orange juice and it tastes delicious..you can also change it up and use SF syrups in any flavour

for some reason the link I posted mucked up the entire thread...so I will just say that it is Isopure Unflavoured

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

JennR
on 5/9/14 12:45 am
I bought some frozen fruit on sale for a ridiculously great price so have been make fruit protein shakes. Also I have the vegegreens and phytoberries that give it some taste as well but they don't always taste wonderful with the chocolate protein powder I normally buy. Any other flavour of protein powder makes me want to throw up but even I get tired of chocolate all the time.

OneByte
on 5/8/14 7:51 am - Milton, Canada
RNY on 05/21/14

+1 on the Bulk Barn whey protein. I've used it for a while now (still pre-op) and it blends perfectly without any flavour.

All nutrition info at Bulk Barn is based on 100g, so that is why it shows 93g of protein. I've always added 30g of the protein powder, so it's still around 30g of protein per serving. 

Lemily
on 5/9/14 12:50 am
VSG on 01/16/14

Isopure zero carb

JennR
on 5/9/14 1:59 am
Where do you get that?

Lemily
on 5/9/14 2:04 am
VSG on 01/16/14

I live in the US...I can get that at GNC. Or you can order it online. Its the only one that I personally have found that has zero taste and does not mess with the viscosity of liquids. It mixes really well with hot and room temp liquids.

Most Active