What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/14 12:04 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

That's why so many buy it as it's so mild and a way to get fish haters to eat fish.  He would become even more of a fish hater if he ever got the muddy one.  

Karen M.
on 4/28/14 9:53 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Boot camp and Betty Ford - hilarious!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 4/28/14 10:50 pm

Glad you understood the reference!

Karen M.
on 4/28/14 10:11 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Errands, doctor and assorted exciting domestic goddess duties today - days like this I can't wait to get back to work! lol  It's absolutely pouring here which kind of puts a halt on my walking plan BUT! I do own absolutely adorable rain boots, so I'll brave it.

8 years post-op

B - (over a couple of hours) coffee with cream x 3 or 4, 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (I bought Oikos for the first time and I really despise the texture - bleah!), 1/4 cup granola

S - 1/2 Flatout Foldit toasted then spread with 2T cream cheese and topped with sliced strawberries

L - Mexican crustless quiche ( http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/discussion/4267113/Egg-Bites-Crustless-Quiche/ ), sliced cucumber

S - 3 spears imitation crab dipped in hot ****tail sauce, cup of chai tea

D - 1/2 cup pasta with 1 cup meat/veggie sauce

S - likely just tea - dinner will probably do me in lol

Have a terrific Tuesday!

K. 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 4/29/14 7:33 am

I dislike Oikos too, same reason.  Glad to hear it is not just me.

Patm
on 4/28/14 11:07 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck with your fish. The only fish I had growing up was fish and chips. So breaded and not a lot of fish taste. I have a love hate relationship now. I try to have it but there are times I just can't stand the thought of it. Last nights dinner did not sit well. The good thing is I went to bed early so not snack. I love when I first start eating clean, I run to the bathroom constantly. So yes I feel less bloated but know the real fat is clinging on for dear live. 

It is suppose to rain today and tomorrow. I will need to hit the treadmill. I am not much for walking in the cold and wet. My husband was going to smoke a pork tenderloin today. Not sure how he will cook it with the rain. He may still smoke it

b greek yogurt, golean crunch, raspberries

s apple

l ham pea/lentil soup, source yogurty

s pure protein bar

d pork tenderloin, salad, acorn squash

s 2 laughing cow, melba toast

cal 1001 carb 103 prot 92.2

As for Betty Ford. I think you need to make room for me as well. Bad weekend of decadence

birdiegirl
on 4/28/14 11:16 pm

For some reason I dont seem to lose when I have a glass of wine.....or two....lol.....plus it sure weakens my resolve.....I miss a nice glass with dinner or in the afternoon with some cheese.....however.......trying to work on the remaining 24 of re-gain

Sunny123
on 4/29/14 12:24 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Busy getting stuff together for my son to move out. He has a place in Ottawa and surprisingly enough I am okay with it.

my daughter starts her 12 weeks of Opti tomorrow. Lots of snippiness ahead I am afraid. 

B premier protein shake

s turkey pepperette cheese string

l tuna salad melba

s Greek yogurt protein powder

D spaghetti salad low fat dressing

cal 835 carbs 54 fat 23 protein 101

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

kristaeb
on 4/29/14 12:28 am

Good morning Barb and everyone. I start going to my support group tonight, very happy about this..Perfect timing in regards to my wondering eyes lately..And i noticed some hunger returning too, so the support is much needed..

B- tea and boiled egg.

S- roasted chick peas and some baked kale.

L- 2 turkey roll ups with LF cheese and pickle slice.

S- plain rice cake.

D- 3 oz roast beef and a little salad..

S- Boiled egg, and more baked kale..

Have a great Tuesday..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

TanyaLH
on 4/29/14 1:12 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

11 months post op

Steps 13186

Good Morning,

What a wet miserable day here, and it is suppose to be like this for the week...  

was out to get bllod work done this morning for my 1 year check up, decided to walk to the lab, when I came out, it was pouring and cold. I was soaked to the bone by the time I got home, but I got my steps in!!!!

B- pure protein bar and coffee ( after blood work)

S- cherry source yogurt (100 gr)

L- 2 oz greek turkey burger w/ sweet kale salad w/ dressing

S-1/3 cup greeek yogurt w/ SF pudding powder

D- home made chicken fingers (Bran Flake crust) w/ sweet potato fries ( 3 pieces)

Be well everyone

Tanya

Most Active