What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 4/25/14 8:21 pm

RNY  5 Years Post Op

Morning

Felt good last night to walk into an event and look good....to wear heals and be able to dance....WLS just keeps giving year after year....I really try never to forget what a wonderful gift it is

STEPS - guessing 8000

EATS

B - coffee

Premier protein shake

L   1.5 cups of crack coleslaw

S - 2 slices of lean ham

D - 1.5 cups of crack coleslaw

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,081,  Carbs - 32 Grams,  Fat - 44 Grams,  Protein - 116 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 4/25/14 8:52 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

10 + Months Post Op

Steps 13437

Welcome back Barb! Crack coleslaw sounds interesting, what is it :) ?

Was a very stressfull week, probably losing my job by June 20 :( I am so thankful for the weekend to regroup and destress alittle and make a game plan for the future. Trying to stay positive, one door closes, another door opens... I hope so.

Anyways, lots of errands today, shopping, dog to the groomers (lucky dog, gets more spa days then me!...lol) and one more closet to clean out.

B- Source Cherry yogurt (100gr), /2 PC thin bagel

S- protein coffee, 1/2 banana

L- 1 egg scrambled w/ 1 slice turkey back bacon

S- 1/4 cup light ricoota with mixed berries

D- 2oz roast chicken with 1/4 cup green beans, 1/4 cup cauliflower

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 4/25/14 9:34 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning :)

Sounds like you had a great time at the gala, Barb - good for you for recognizing after all these years the better health and better LIFE having surgery has given us. I'm still thankful (and proud of my damn self) everyday.

Need to do groceries today and buy new towels for my newly reno'd bathroom. Can't wait for the house stuff to be finished - kitchen and bathroom done, new dining/living room floors next week, hire a painter and then DONE. Very exciting! Anyway......

8 years post-op

B - (over a couple of hours) coffee with cream x 3, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a few cherries, 1/4 cup granola, almonds

S - 3 breakfast sausages with Dijon for dipping, sliced cucumber (weird combo I know lol)

L - 4 oz burger with all the fixings no bun, sliced cucumber and tomato, a little cheese on the burger too

S - likely just tea and a Clementine maybe

D - Caesar salad (romaine, red onion, a few croutons, dressing, parm), 3-4 oz BBQ chicken breast

S - a small treat - ginger ale mixed with grapefruit juice (don't yell at me about the ginger ale please! I'm 8 years post-op and well below goal lol)

Have a fab Saturday!

P.S. Wtf is crack coleslaw?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 4/26/14 1:24 am

Google "Crack Coleslaw" and you will find the recipe under low carb cooking......its OK....not the best thing I have ever tasted.....but easy to make...my DH like it.....and we will eat it for lunch and dinner until gone....gets better with age...( like most things... )

Sunny123
on 4/26/14 3:24 am
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months +

Attending a wedding today. First one in a few years. Looking forward to it. Hope the rain hold off for the happy couple. Long day yesterday 9 am – 11 pm – but sold a house so that is great.

I know exactly what you mean Barb. This time last year I would have found an excuse not to attend this wedding.  And if I had gone, I would have felt self conscience the whole time I was there. I bought myself a pretty dress (size 16) and some black and white pumps. I won't know a lot of people there but I will be able to go in with my head held high.  Thank you WLS Gods!!

Steps 4321

B-fried egg, back bacon

S- protein bar

Lunch – melba, light swiss and turkey pepperette

S- cottage cheese

Dinner – roast beef, gravy, veggie, salad, salad dressing guessing here I did choose beef for my choice on the rsvp

FITNESS PAL Calories 925 Carbs 41 Fat 40 Protein 85

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Zizzler
on 4/26/14 4:04 am

I am pre-op

Rainy day so I am going to stay in, run my errands and go to the gym on Sunday.  Might clean out my fridge, I have an lot of odds and ends in there that are expired blocking the good stuff.  also going to try to use up some food that needs to be eaten before it goes bad.

B - 2 source sf greek yogurt cups - 1 cherry and 1 peach (my 2 favourite source flavours)

L - 5 slices back forest ham and light swiss cheese rollups with mustard for dipping

D - breakfast for dinner: 2-3 eggs, fried ham, one slice weigh****chers toast (or possibly an omelette)

Snack - 2 small red delicious apples

Drink - grape Dasani, mint tea, protein hot chocolate

Going to soak some lentils overnight to make lentils and carmelized onions tomorrow, one of my favourite meals.

Patm
on 4/26/14 6:36 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Barb sounds like a great night. Even now I can not wear heels. I love the look of them but have bad feet.

Been running around and cooking today. My son was away for Easter but he is coming with his girlfriend and her daughter. My daughter will be home as well so that is nice.

b greek yogurt, banana

l ham and pea/lentil soup

d stuffed shells with ham and cheese, salad with avacado and mango

s wine

cal 1193, carb 122.7, prot 68

Most Active