PLASTICS

epre361706
on 4/27/14 12:39 pm
RNY on 01/09/15

HI, Just wondering if your insurance will pay for the tummy tuck and breast lift?  Good luck to you,also.

on 4/27/14 12:55 pm

No insurance only paid for panni, I would pay to cover the rest, that is tummy tuck and breast lift

VSG TO DS REVISION 

sk8muffsmom
on 4/27/14 1:00 pm - Canada

Ohip covered the panni, hernia repair & the breast lift, I paid out of pocket for the above the navel & lipo.

bee28
on 4/28/14 9:23 am - Sarnia, Canada
RNY on 12/09/14

I have heard that if you have issues with the stomach area (overlapping etc) you can have the panni covered, but is there certain things you need to have the breast lift covered by ohip?

sk8muffsmom
on 4/28/14 12:23 pm - Canada

In my case breast lift & reduction covered by ohip was due to "significant symptomatology"( pain, rashes & size) and "gross disproportion"( very, very lopsided).

lucky2brh-yahoo.com
on 4/28/14 1:24 pm - Wilmington, NC
RNY on 07/01/14

I lost over 100 pounds on my own about 15 years ago, and had a tummy tuck. I will tell you, it was pretty rough... I was cut from hip to hip and it took weeks before I could get up and move around.  Around the clock bed rest and bandage changes. I was instructed to lie flat on my back and believe me, I did.  The surgeon had me absolutely convinced that if I tried to get up too soon, my massive incision would split open and I would bleed out in a matter of minutes.  I peed in  large bath towels for the first 10 days.  I survived it of course, but it was not easy, but it was worth it. Too bad, all these years later I have to lose this weight again! Good luck to you.

on 4/28/14 2:13 pm

Thank you too wishing all the best in your weight loss

VSG TO DS REVISION 

Most Active