What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

TanyaLH
on 4/21/14 8:08 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

10+ Months Post Op

Steps 11478

Good Morning everyone!

Rainy day here today. Not much going on here today, work and then home to do some closet organizing.

B- 1/2 banana, protein coffee, 1/2 PC thin bagel with Natural Peanut Butter

S- 1/4 cup light ricotta w/ 1/4 cup frozen mixed berries

L- 1 cup homemade chicken and veggie soup

D- 2 oz shrimp w/ 1/2 cup sweet kale salad w/ dressing

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt w/ sf pudding powder

Be well everyone.

Tanya

Onward and
Downward

on 4/21/14 9:40 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hey Tanya, not much happening here either - work and then home.  Planning a party two weeks from now so I guess I'm doing a bit of cleaning and party prep, that's it.  Enjoy your closet organizing - I was finding that fun after surgery, especially the getting rid of big clothes part. :)

Guess I'm not riding my bike to work today - it's raining, and I'm wimpy about that. But I'll try to get at least half an hour in on the treadmill in the exercise room at work in that case.  And back to planning and packing my meals and snacks.  I only got about 7800 steps yesterday because I had the day off, but that's a lot better than the rest of the weekend. There's nothing like visiting family for days of sitting around.  I even went on a couple of deliberate walks, but because of the extreme sedentary days otherwise, didn't even come close to breaking 10,000 steps (and on one day, didn't even break 4,000).  This coming weekend should be better - I'll be at home, and going to a dance on Saturday night.

17 MONTHS POST-RNY - MAINTENANCE

B - 1 egg fried in 1 tsp olive oil on 1 piece P28 toast

S - 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese with 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries, and 1 clementine for later in the morning

L - 1 serving of green curry chicken (from the freezer), over a scant 1/4 cup of basmati rice. Raw veggies on the side like pepper slices, carrot sticks, cucumber slices.

S - 1 oz cashews mixed with 1 tbsp reduced sugar craisins, and another clementine if I get hungry. Will stop and get some protein bars on the way home too, because I'll probably need one if I do the treadmill today. So adding one Quest bar.

D - Thai chili shrimp over 1/4 cup basmati rice

S - 1 cup skim milk

TOTALS: 108g protein, 55g fat, 133 carbs, 29g fiber, 1356 calories

Have a great day everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 4/21/14 10:05 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Barb is not coming back to great weather. It is suppose to clear up later. In to work this morning then off this afternoon for a doctor appt. Just an initial appt so just waiting around. I also did not get in many steps the last two days. Must change that especially since my eating has been bad

b greek yogury , granola, blueberries

s apple

l chili, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d steak, salad

s laughing cow and melba crackers

cal 1046 carb 119, prot 101

Julia P.
on 4/21/14 10:37 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

Good morning, everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend!  I was off yesterday with the kids which was nice. 

Today I'm working, and planning to fit in either a run or if the weather is still crappy over lunchtime, I'll do my yoga video instead.

Here's my eating plan for the day:

B - Protein bar, greek yogurt with berries, all bran buds, and SF Syrup

S - Pepperettes, Armstrong cheese

L - Tuna salad, spinach salad

S - Apple with almond butter, carrots/green beans with dressing

D - Chicken Skewers with Tzatziki, asparagus

S - SF Jello, Cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon

Totals - 1542 calories, 103g carbs, 58g fat, 136g protein

Have a great day!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Sunny123
on 4/22/14 1:01 am
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months +

Tonight I am taking my daughter for her first meeting for the medically supervised diet. She has to take optifast for 12 weeks. Poor kid, I cannot imagine doing that, but many have had a lot of luck with the non-surgical route…She is too young for surgery – or should I say she hasn’t made serious dieting attempts. She will be 24 in July. I wish her all the best!

Steps 3126 – I need a day of rest when my knees act up. Back at the treadmill this morning.

B-greek vanilla yogurt, protein powder

S- mixed nuts

Lunch – ham, light swiss cheese roll up

S- melba laughing cow French onion

Dinner – chicken curried, baby carrots

FITNESS PAL Calories 1169 Carbs 54 Fat 56 Protein 99

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/14 12:15 pm - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Jo many years ago I did the Optifast for 12 weeks. It worked out very well for me. I was very successful. I wish you daughter the best of luck. 

Sunny123
on 4/22/14 12:24 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Thanks Debra! It's nice to know its doable and not too bad!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active