What are you doing/eating today ( EASTER Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 4/19/14 7:58 pm

RNY  5 Years Post Op

Morning

Golfing this morning......home to pack this afternoon......watch the sunset with a glass of wine tonight.....hope everyone has a wonderful Easter 

STEPS - 10 - 12,000

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 pure protein bar

L - hamburg with all the fixings...no bun

D - Caesar salad

Chicken wellington

glass of wine

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,512,  Carbs - 80 Grams,  Fat - 67 Grams,  Protein - 90 Grams

Have a great one 

Sunny123
on 4/19/14 10:00 pm, edited 4/19/14 10:05 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months +

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter weekend.

Steps 11421 -

B-poached egg, sausage, one piece of dry rye

S- greek yogurt, protein powder, strawberries

Lunch – ham, light swiss cheese roll up

S- babybel, turkey pepperette

Dinner – tvp chili

FITNESS PAL Calories 985 Carbs 67 Fat 36 Protein 104

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

TanyaLH
on 4/19/14 10:21 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

10.5 Months Post OP

Steps 13853

Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone enjoys the day!

Heading home from Mom and dad's just after lunch today. It was a nice visit, so quiet here.

I think DH and I are going to see a movie tonight, He wants to see the Trailer Park Boys new one.... :~ oh well, I picked the last movie.

I think I will smuggle my own snacks in to the theater...water, protein bar, grapes.

B- 1/4 cup ricotta w/ splenda and mixed frozen berries, 1/2 PC multigrain thin bagel toasted 3 times to make it crunchy. (Can't do soft breads, has to be crunchy)

L-Ham, cheese, pickle roll up (2)

S- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt w/ SF pudding powder

D-Greek Turkey Burger w/ 1/2 cup Sweet Kale Salad w/ dressing

S- Pure protein Bar , 1/2 cup red grapes

Be well everyone!

Tanya

Patm
on 4/19/14 10:22 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. The front of my house gets the evening sun. we sat on the veranda in just long sleeve tee shirts last night and enjoyed the warmth. We do not get the sun set but the warm sun was great.

Busy day today. Off to church this morning. Then finish cleaning and setting up for visitors for dinner. My brother and I had a disagreement last year. I am holding out the olive branch and invited him for dinner.

My daughter came home for the night last night. She is breaking up with her boyfriend. So tears and drama last night. At least now I know she is coming for dinner LOL

Started the day off bad but it is Easter

b hot cross bun, greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l 2 eggs, mayo, yogurt

s laughing cow, crackers

d ham, asperagus, carrots, cake

s ?

cal 1052, carb 114, prot 75

Onward and
Downward

on 4/19/14 10:40 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Morning Barb and everyone. Pat, sorry to hear about your daughter. But I laughed at your comment about Easter dinner. LOL indeed! I hope she gets over it quickly.

Another not sure of the food day today, but I'm going home tonight, so tomorrow I will be back to meal planning. I did pretty well yesterday. Lost another pound by my dad's scale yesterday. So strange. I'm not complaining, of course. Suddenly my body is just giving up the weight. I don't feel like I'm really doing much different than before. Paying a little less attention, actually. Keeping busy.

So, leaving from Dad's place this morning once they go to church and going to mom's place, then having dinner at my aunt's. I think I have some idea of my meals but again, I will track as I go along.

17 MONTHS POST-RNY - MAINTENANCE

B - leftover turkey dinner and trimmings - yes, I'm weird but it was goooooood.

L - Probably leftover chili at my mom's place

D - Not sure what is being served but it will be some sort of big meat and trimmings dinner, whether ham, turkey, or whatever.

Snacks - not sure. Nothing planned right now but will make them healthy.

No totals, will track as I go.

Have a great day everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Zizzler
on 4/20/14 12:20 am

I am still pre-op

Going to try to get some small projects done around the house today and clean up the backyard. Go for a nice walk with the dogs as well, enjoy the warm weather.  Might go out for dinner with my father this afternoon.  Weighed myself and I am down another 4 pounds, making my total weight loss 25 pounds since I began my journey last August. This is the fastest weight loss I have experienced in 10 years.  I really think that having less stress in my life, giving up coffee and soft drinks, eating more mindfully, and not drinking with my meals has made a huge difference.  My digestion is so much smoother when I do not drink with my meals, and I feel satisfied sooner. Still working on eating slower and cutting food into tiny pieces, these do not come naturally to me.  Ah well, life if a work in progress right?  Wishing everyone an excellent day! 

Brunch: apple, protein pancakes with sf syrup

s - protein chai tea (sf almond breeze, plain protein, sf chai syrup)

d - turkey burger patty with avocado, cheese, mushrooms, garlic, tomato. Salad.

s - sf pudding

on 4/20/14 12:36 am - Canada

Happy Easter everyone!   I am still pre op as well but only till Tuesday at 12:45 when I have my RNY done.  I have been on optifast 900 liquid diet for 4 weeks now so you know what my menu consists of  :-)

B=opti

L=opti

S=opti

Bed=opti 

Everyone enjoy your Easter dinners.  My hubby got me scratch tickets instead of chocolate this yr what a sweety so supportive.  Well here I go !!

libra1
on 4/20/14 3:51 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Wishing you all the best on your upcoming surgery and a speedy recovery.

on 4/20/14 4:00 am - Canada

Thank you Libra1 

Zizzler
on 4/20/14 4:46 am

You are almost there!  Hope you win the lottery with those tickets :0)

Most Active