What are you doing/eating today ( Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 4/15/14 8:05 pm

RNY  5 Years Post Op

Morning

Had a great day with my DH yesterday......saw the movie Draft Day which we both enjoyed.....then a nice dinner at home......craving some eggs today.....so having them for breakfast and dinner

STEPS - approx. 5-6000

EATS

B - 2 poached eggs on 1 Arnolds wheat thin

S - Greek yogurt - Dannon light and Fit 80 calorie

L - Hamburg patty with all the fixin's

S - 6 low sodium triscuits

3 slices of Kraft cheddar cracker cuts

D - 2 small slices of Canadian bacon

2 eggs sunny side up

S - WW frozen bar

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,191,  Carbs - 82 Grams,  Fat - 67 Grams,  Protein - 80 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Onward and
Downward

on 4/15/14 8:41 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Breakfast for dinner is awesome! Glad you enjoyed the movie, Barb. I'll have to look that one up and see if it's one that hubby and I would be interested in seeing. I have a weakness for Hollywood blockbuster action films if that's what it is. :) 

Kelly's challenge is inspiring me - I got over 11,000 steps yesterday.  I used the little exercise room at work yesterday where they have a treadmill and did about half an hour on it, even included a bit of running, which I actually survived. Can't believe it.  Just recharging my music player so that I'll have even more incentive to go and do it again today.

Today is a busy day.  Working during the day, and then hubby and I have a meeting to attend tonight right after work, so it'll be a rush to get from work to the meeting. Trying to decide whether I want to cook our dinner this morning and then take it with us to the meeting, or whether we just want to grab something while we're out and then I can cook what I thought about having tonight, tomorrow night instead before I leave to visit family for Easter weekend. I'm thinking maybe I'll make it this morning and have it to bring with us, since we won't have time to grab anything very healthy. I'll see how my time goes this morning.

17 MONTHS POST-RNY - MAINTENANCE

B - 1 egg fried in 1 tsp olive oil, on 1 slice toasted P28 bread

S - 1/2 cup ricotta/vanilla/stevia mix with 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries, and a clementine if I feel like it

L - Leftover green curry chicken and eggplant over 1/4 cup basmati rice

S - 1 oz peanuts mixed with 1 tbsp reduced sugar craisins, and 1/2 Pure Protein bar

D - 1/3 cup basmati rice with 4 oz ground pork from another recipe from my Thai cookbook

S - For the meeting: other half of the Pure Protein bar, a clementine, some red bell pepper slices, a few cherry tomatoes and cucumber slices.

TOTALS: 108g protein, 61g fat, 123 carbs, 18g fiber, 1431 calories

Have a great day everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

kristaeb
on 4/15/14 9:39 pm

Good morning Barb and everyone. Freezing here this morning, but its suppose to warm up to  plus 9 tomorrow lol...Pretty bad when i get excited about that eh.. I am hoping i get Good Friday off , its my grandsons 3 birthday as well...I need to get groceries tonight..

B- tea, and protein bar..

S- SF pudding.

L- chicken 3 oz and mushrooms.

S- 4 melba rounds and laughing cow.

D- 2 turkey roll ups with LF cheese and pickle slice..

S- special K and 1% milk..

Have a great Wednesday everyone...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Sunny123
on 4/15/14 9:39 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months +

Okay I am over the chocolate easter eggs. Note to Jo - This menu is all I will eat today!! Picked up my son last night. Busy day today. Thanks for the tough love Barb. I needed it.

Steps 11,821

B- fried egg in pam, back bacon

S- babybels turkey pepperette

Lunch – small wendy’s chili

S- greek yogurt, fresh strawberries loaded with protein powder

Dinner – greek burger, salad, balsamic light dressing

FITNESS PAL Calories 941 Carbs 42 Fat 41 Protein 107

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 4/15/14 9:42 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It is freezing out there. Absolutely no incentive to get ready for work. I have been writing in a journal for the last couple of days. It seems to be helping a little with my cravings and putting down on paper why eating crap is a really bad idea.

TWH is asking support people for people with WLS to be part of a study. My DH did his interview yesterday. I could almost picture how it went. They would ask him a question then ask him to elaborate on his answer. This just annoyed him. He answered. Now move on. He is very straight forward and not into analyzing the planning of meals or how we eat. Probably not their best choice for the study.

I haven't decided if I will go to TWH tonight. Not a great topic. May just go home to stay warm

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s grapes

l stir fry chicken , yogurt

s apple, baby bel

d chicken , salad

s ?

cal 889, carb 91.4, prot 68.6

Most Active