What are you doing/eating today ( Friday)

birdiegirl
on 4/10/14 7:25 pm

RNY  5 Years post Op

Morning

Meeting my trainer this morning....this might be my last time for awhile as my last session re-injured my back.......it feels the same as it did 3 weeks post fall........but movement is supposed to be good for it......I will approach it gingerly....

After - Helping a friend to the airport .....didn't realize you could get a "gate pass" to assist someone who is unwell or disabled....

Tonight having a glass of wine with friends....then home for dinner

STEPS - I golfed yesterday so likely well over 10,000

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Dannon light and fit Greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein bar

L - late - 2 poached eggs on a split Arnolds thin

S - 5 triscuits with 3 slices of Kraft cheddar cracker cuts

1 glass of Malbec

D - 4 oz grilled chicken on 2 cups of Caesar salad

S - 1 skinny cow fudgesicle

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,314,  Carbs - 93 grams,  Fat - 49 grams,  Protein - 105 grams

All water and vits

have a great one  

kristaeb
on 4/10/14 9:55 pm

Boy Barb you are having a rough time with these injuries. Hope you get feeling better soon..I have dentist app this morning to get last 2 bottom wisdom teeth out. Not looking forward to it. My menu will not be good this weekend. 

b- Tea and protein bar.

S- few grapes and some nuts..Then off to dentist...

Have a great Friday everyone. Be back on Monday...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

kellybelly333
on 4/10/14 10:21 pm - Toronto, Canada

Sorry to hear you're still hurting Barb. Another day home for me. I'm much better, just achy from a day of dry-heaving. Protein shake is going down well. :)

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 4/10/14 10:58 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you are feeling better

Patm
on 4/10/14 11:03 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry about your back Barb. It effects every movement you make.

I bit the bullet and rode into work this morning. I will have to fnd a better route. Most of it was good but coming up from Queens Quay is a challenge. My calories are a bit high for me but I am hoping with biking to work and home it will be okay. I have to remember that just because I am exercising doesn't mean I can over do it.

For some reason I have been craving bananas of all things. Before surgery I could not eat them. They upset my stomach. Now I love the sweetness but they are a lot of carbs. So need to cut back.

b greek yogurt, granola, banana

s grapes, almonds

l chili, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d scallops, salad, acorn squash

s wine

cal 1446, carb 113 (23 just for the banana), prot 96.8

birdiegirl
on 4/10/14 11:08 pm

Pat I think your menu and stats look great!.....

Patm
on 4/10/14 11:13 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks. It is so hard to know. I have gained a bit over the winter and want to lose it before it becomes even more. I never realised how many calories you can consume from healthy food!. It is not just junk food that makes it creep up. Although wine doesn't help.

Sunny123
on 4/10/14 11:37 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months +

It’s so frustrating when an injury holds you back from exercising. I hope you heal soon.

B- back bacon, fried egg in pam

S- fat free cottage cheese (probably some frank’s red hot added), turkey pepperette

Lunch – boiled egg, two slices of ham

S- mixed nuts

Dinner – greek burger, broccoli

FITNESS PAL Calories 1067 Carbs 30 Fat 67 Protein 87

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active