What are you doing/eating today ( Monday)

birdiegirl
on 4/6/14 9:00 pm

RNY  5 Years Post Op

Morning

Shot my best round of golf ever yesterday to win some money.....would not have happened prior to wls....and my fitness level.....

Going to take it easy today.....

STEPS - over 10,000

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Dannon light and fit greek yogurt

L - 2 ham cheese and pickle roll ups

D California Pizza Kitchen - Thai crunch salad with added avocado

S - Dannon light and fit greek yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1200,  Carbs - 80 grams,  Fat - 50 grams,  Protein - 100 Grams

Strange stats....never had even numbers like this before!

All water and vits

have a great one   

Patm
on 4/6/14 9:33 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations on the golf. I think that is the greatest gift of wls is being able to get fit and keep moving. Wearing nicer clothes is just a side benefit LOL

Nice weather yesterday. Did over 14,000 steps. This included a short bike ride. Considered biking today but I need to work out some health issues first. Probably will start with just biking home first and see how that goes.

I also have to get serious about losing some weight. I have let it creep up lately and need to stop it now!

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l tuns, mayo, melba toast, yogurt

s apple, baby bel

d chicken, salad

s frozen blueberries

cal 980 carb 83, prot 79.9

birdiegirl
on 4/6/14 9:38 pm

GREAT steps Pat.......and now that the weather is improving you will likely feel more motivated re the weight.....I know its tough when its cold and dark out to get yourself in the right frame of mind.....you will do it!

Sunny123
on 4/6/14 9:42 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Good job on the win Barb. Only four short months out and I can relate to your statement. Last year I was struggling just to do my job. Way to go!

Steps took a hit yesterday as I spent the majority of the day in the car driving to and from Ottawa. 4064 steps.

b premier protein shake

s Greek vanilla yogurt

l TVP chili crackers

s babybel cheese pepperette

d Greek burger pickle tzatziki sauce

Have a great day.

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

birdiegirl
on 4/6/14 10:19 pm

Hope your visit with your son was wonderful...

Your dinner has me thinking about Tzatziki sauce......its so easy to find at home....cant find it in the grocery stores here......I love Tzatziki.....good on fish too

kristaeb
on 4/6/14 10:02 pm

Congrats Barb.. You must feel great.....Krista

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

kristaeb
on 4/6/14 10:12 pm

Good morning everyone. It was nice here yesterday and i was out and about with my grandson... My birthday is on Thursday and told the family i would like them to order me a fit bit..I am excited to see the steps...

B- tea and protein bar..

S- some grapes and few grams of sunflower seeds..

L- 2 turkey roll ups with LF cheese and pickle slice..

S- 4 melba rounds and laughing cow..

D- Roast chicken and roasted red and green peppers.

S- roasted chick peas...

Have a great day ...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

birdiegirl
on 4/6/14 10:21 pm

I loved having a fitbit Krista......( don't put it thru the washing machine!).....going to order one this week so its at home waiting for me when I return....I really miss it

kellybelly333
on 4/6/14 11:48 pm - Toronto, Canada

Congrats on your win Barb!!

I did a triathlon seminar yesterday, and learned lots. It included a run, a spin class and lunch. Very nice to hang out with others interested in figuring out some do's and don'ts of racing. 

I've been busy with training, and my body is loving it. I feel much better when i'm doing something daily. I actually don't like "rest days", but take them because they are needed. I somehow usually end up with an RH issue on those days, which is interesting. 

Doing some weight training and a swim today. 

B: protein shake, Queen Street bread and peanut butter

S: quest bar

L: steak and asparagus

S: queen street bread and peanut butter

D: tilapia and kale

Totals: Calories: 1,041 Carbs: 64 fat: 41 Protein: 126 FIbre: 29 Sugar: 10

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active