2 Months Post Op

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/14 6:25 am

Hi, well I am 2 months post op as of yesterday and feeling fantastic!! From my highest weight in January of 339 I have lost 61 pounds and as of this morning my weight is 278!!! Still about at least a hundred pounds to go, but makes me wonder why I didn't do this years ago.

I am getting my angel wings. Not used to my arms flapping, but small price to pay. Clothes are getting baggy. Energy is awesome. 

The only issue I have is Im afraid to try new foods. I have had some issues with bad stomach cramps and explosive diarrhea when I try something that doesn't agree with me, so I tend to stick to a very similar menu every day. But again small price to pay.

But to those who are wondering should I have this surgery or not.... DO IT~~~ you will feel so much better. Take care all!! 

1HealthyMomma
on 4/5/14 6:34 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 10/07/14

Good job. keep up the good work;)

Lisa

Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass On October 7,2014 with Dr. Hagen   

Mrs_Rolo
on 4/5/14 7:58 am - Waterloo, Canada

Wow you are doing amazing!  Keep up the excellent work.  So glad to hear you have lots of energy - that's the part I am looking forward to as much as the weight loss.

Patm
on 4/5/14 10:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats on doing so well. Is there a theme to the type of foods that bother you? Soemtimes you can try them later and find they are okay

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/14 11:34 am

Well I know for sure cooked cauliflower is one, but not sure about the other.

Patm
on 4/5/14 10:48 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

cauliflower can be hard to digest for a normal stomach. You will probably be able to tolerate it further out.

betony63
on 4/5/14 1:11 pm

"angel wings" love this 

You are doing so well - congrats!

GUELPH. Referral: Dec 6/13. Orientation: Mar 6/14, Post-op Diet Class: Sept 22/14, Meeting with Surgeon: Dec 2/14, Surgery: Jan 22/15

starfish52
on 4/5/14 9:35 pm - Canada

Love the term...Angel Wings...lol was wondering what to acll mine..6 1/2 months down 106 lbs

taniagirlca
on 4/6/14 3:52 am

Congratulations, way to go :) 

Most Active