What are you doing/eating today ( Saturday)

happypants
on 4/5/14 3:37 am - Ottawa, Canada

Good morning everyone!

Spending a good part of my day working on my Kimihimo necklace, going to finish that up and perhaps make the matching earrings. I am going to try and take my hubby into taking out pooch to the dog park for a walk, hard to get him off the couch on a Saturday afternoon but I'll try.

BB- 2 large cups coffee

B 1 banana, Greek Yogurt cup with 2 teaspoons hemp hearts 6 mini Easter Eggs (chocolate covered) Yes I know not a breakfast food

Lunch- Half a turkey lettuce tomato, light cheddar cheese sandwich with lite mayo..decaf coffee with half&half.

D-Rib Roast with carrots and potatoes. I might turn the roast into steaks instead, have yet to decide

Snack- very small bowl of Lays chips, ripple with less salt.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!!

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Zizzler
on 4/5/14 5:07 am

I am pre-op

Well having a relaxing morning at home today, recharging my batteries.  May head to the gym a little later once the rain/snow stops. 

breakfast:  2 bananas

Snack: 1 cup sf protein hot chocolate

lunch: 2 cheese strings

Dinner: mini pizzas made on low carb bread

drinks: grape mio, decaf tea

aprilflowers
on 4/5/14 12:55 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

2.5 years post op

Breakfast: 2 slices whole wheat weigh****chers bread, 1 tbsp PB, 1 tbsp SF jam, 
Lunch: 4oz sirloin steak leftover, 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes. Had half a banana before heading to the gym
Snack: the other half of a banana, and an apple. Later on I had a protein bar. I got a crazy case of hunger after a weight lifting fitness class so I munched on grapes, bluebrries, a bit of protein cereal, and some of my roomate's spaghetti
Dinner: I went to swiss chalet. Peeled the skin off the chicken breast, had the veggie medley and half the whole wheat bun. ate a square of dark chocoalte when I got home
Snack: 2 tbsp of PB and a protein brownie later on. 

Not the best day, I tend to up my calories on weekends since I am up much later than usual and my intense workout makes me hungry

Most Active