What are you doing/eating today ( Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 4/4/14 8:20 pm

RNY  5 Years Post Op

Morning

Day two of the golf tournament.....tied for the lead....it was silly to lift weights and then golf yesterday....my back was wrecked.....however....today is another day!

STEPS - over 10,000

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Smuckers Uncrustables P/B and Jelly

Diluted OJ

Granola bar

this is consumed on the golf course.....hot and humid

L - salad with grilled chicken

D - Hamburger with all the fixings - no bun

MYFITNESPAL totals for the above menu are:  The site is down for maintenance....will try to return and input

All water....vits

Have a great one   

TanyaLH
on 4/4/14 8:23 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

10 months + post op

steps 13397

Morning all!

Didn't see this thread started yet , so I started :)

Cold, wet and very windy here...more like Fall then Spring!

Going to do our taxes this weekend, I have been putting it off. Does anyone know if I can claim Opti on my taxes under Medical Expenses?

Other then doing the taxes, it's the usual weekend chores, laundry, grocery shopping, etc... Hopeful the dog won't get blown away on our walks today!

B- protein coffee, 1/2 cup FF cottage cheese

S- more protein coffee

L- 1/2 cup homemade chicken veggie soup

S- 1/4 cup roasted chickpeas, small mandarine orange

D-2 oz of some kind of meat protein and 1/4 cup Sweet Kale salad w/ poppyseed dressing

S- 1/4 cup greek yogurt w/ SF pudding powder and 1 graham cracker

Be well everyone!

Tanya

Sunny123
on 4/4/14 8:52 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

I used the opti fast receipt as a medical claim.

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

TanyaLH
on 4/4/14 8:59 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thanks Sunny!

TanyaLH
on 4/4/14 8:28 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Morning Barb, good luck in day 2 of your tournament today.

Nanato2
on 4/4/14 9:25 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Good morning everyone.

This morning I am going to aqua fit instead of spin class as back is a little sore.

Start getting things ready to go to ***** Cana next Saturday.

Other than that not to sure.

What am I eating not sure of that as well.

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

Sunny123
on 4/4/14 10:26 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months - today

Steps 8644 – pretty sure it’s closer to 10000 as I forgot my fitbit for a good part of my morning treadmill.

Enjoy golf today Barb. Hope you can maintain your lead and you win your favourite tournament - hope that back co-operates!

Showing a house today, planning on travelling to Ottawa tomorrow to see my son (he’s at University), it’s his 20th Birthday. I have no more teenagers :o(

B- fried egg, back bacon

S- greek vanilla with protein powder

Lunch – TVP chili crackers

S- pepperette, babybel cheese light

Dinner – hamburger patty, salad, balsamic dressing

FITNESS PAL Calories 1079 Carbs 64 Fat 44 Protein 101

Have a great day friends!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 4/4/14 11:15 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Have fun with your son. I found once they went to university it started a new relationship with them as adults. I enjoy this time much more than the struggles of teenagers. Wait until he turns thirty that made me feel old lol

Patm
on 4/4/14 11:30 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Trainer and golf did sound like a lot. Hope you keep up your lead. Keep hydrated. 

Off for my walk soon. The winds and dampness will not be fun. I gave my dog some antihistamine last night because his breathing was bad. Today he is a little groggy so will have to see how far he wants to go.

I hope to make time for my yoga/meditation tape. I think I need it to centre myself.

I am going to see my favourite band tonight, In Living Cover at the Cadillac Lounge. Those who know me will know this is because my daughter plays keyboard and sings back up. She did play trumpet but can't at the moment because of some teeth issues. My dilemma will be what to drink. If I am not driving I will have a glass of wine. I never drank much pop before wls and find it does not agree with me now. I also find bar coffee gross. So it is usually boring water.

b egg omelet, with cheese and veg

l 1/2 quinoa stuffed pepper, yogurt

s skim milk protein shake

d lemon chicken, green beans, salad

s not sure

so far without wine

cal 789, carb 42.8, protein 81

JennR
on 4/5/14 2:30 am
Sounds like everyone is having a great day! I did some strength training and yoga this morning and this afternoon we are heading to the park. maybe some shopping this afternoon. quiet day.

B - protein shake
L - tuna salad
D - not sure yet

Most Active