What are you doing/eating today (Friday)

kellybelly333
on 4/4/14 12:55 am - Toronto, Canada

They are good goggles. I made the mistake of putting the strap around my pony tail and didn't notice that they weren't cemented shut against my eyes. Took me a few tries to get it right, and by that point the water got in. I feel like I need a contact lens in my eye. I have double-vision!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 4/4/14 12:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Must of been some chemicals. You might want to get it checked out.

Patm
on 4/4/14 12:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds like a great day Barb. Trainer and golf would wear me out. Good luck on the course

I appear to have sleeping sickness. LOL. Made a nice omelet last night and only had two bites. I sat down for a few minutes before I took my dog out and promptly fell asleep. At 9:30 I woke up and had a snack then went to bed by 10:00. I would be happy to sleep all day today. Could be the aweful weather.

Had trouble planning a menu but this is what I think I will have. I have not listed anything for snack tonight but will probably have one.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s Mary's crackers, baby bel

l ham and pea soup, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d ham and cabbage salad

cal 958 Carb 78.7, prot 99.9

Most Active