optifast

on 4/4/14 1:09 am - Canada

How long were you on the Opti for?  Thanks for your reply.

Buddy13
on 4/4/14 2:24 am - Canada
RNY on 04/17/14

I started opti  9 days ago, seems I have lost aprox 10l bs.    My question, is that I'm still not in ketosis.  What might I be doing wrong.

on 4/4/14 3:03 am - Canada

What is ketosis and why do we hve to be in it??

lalalalaura13
on 4/4/14 3:53 am - Toronto, Canada

My story with Opti is a little ....wonky....but I definitely lost weight.  After 3 days of it (back in january, I was told to stop because my surgery was postponed).  So from middle of January to early March I made smart choices and kept my calories under 1200 as much as I could.  I finished 4 weeks just this past Monday - and have to take another 2 weeks because my surgery was postponed again - I figure if I can get through the 4 weeks I can get through the next 2.  But since the very start of taking the Opti back in January - I've lost 44 lbs.  That was as of last Tuesday - I actually think i've lost a few more pounds because my jeans are starting to fall down. LOL  Don't let the idea of losing weight consume you - because if you don't lose a lot, it will only upset you.  Just take the shakes as directed, drink lots of water and you'll be doing great in no time at all! 

Most Active