Hi I kinda got lost

4-Jane
on 4/2/14 1:06 pm - Canada

I lost the path to my OH on my computer, I was able to read the general forum but could not post.  I even tried to set up a new account but was not able to do that either.  I really need tech support at home and someone that can help me get my fitbit working I live in Thunder Bay if anyone wants to meet and help with the fit bit I'd appreciate it..... I have been following your posts daily but so missed being able to post.  I'm over six months out now my weight loss seems slow compared to others but my center is happy with my loss.  My iron is low and my energy is low as is my blood pressure.  Hair loss and me are friendly I can't believe how thin my hair has become, I'm starting to worry and hope it slows down soon.  I use to be a fussy eater but that has become much worse and find I don't like many foods due to the way they feel in my stomack, I also have issues with texture and eat the same foods often.  At my six month check up they said my protein numbers are down 6 points from my three month blood work so I need to find and eat more protein foods.  Any way I'm hoping not to loss the short cut to my account as I'm not sure how to get back.  It was by accident that I found this thread on my computer..... You guys are awesome and I'm glad to be back...... Happy spring

Respectfully Jane
NewMe2.0
on 4/2/14 1:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Hi Jane,

So glad you found your way back.  I just got your p.m.  I hope you get things sorted out with your iron and blood pressure.

I am not very computer literate either, so cannot help you much there.  Are you able to bookmark this site, or add it to your favourites?  I use internet explorer and to add to favourites you click on the star icon in the top right hand corner. 

Anyway, it is nice to see/hear from you once again.

Vicky

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

kristaeb
on 4/2/14 9:44 pm

Glad to see you back Jane...The hair loss will improve in time.... Take care Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Patm
on 4/2/14 10:32 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome back. Sorry to hear you are having protein issues. I hope you can find foods you like to help. Are there any foods you used to like that can be fine tuned to be eaten now?

Most Active