What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

Leanne1
on 4/1/14 10:24 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning :)

Going to be getting ready to go clean a house soon. Yesterday went ok. I had to take something thru the day for pain but I managed.

B- egg, bacon, cheese on an english muffin

L- mushroom soup

D- don't know yet

snacks- yoguart, tangerines, fibre bar, protein shake

All water and vitamins in

Have a great day everyone :D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

birdiegirl
on 4/1/14 10:26 pm

I don't know Leanne.....I would sure be careful doing physical labor right now.....don't pu**** too much eh?

Leanne1
on 4/1/14 10:37 pm - Newmarket, Canada

I promise not to pu**** too hard ;)

I am supposed to return back to working at the hospital Apr 14th.. and honestly, I don't think I am neeeeaaaar ready for it. I won't know til tomorrow if Dr Nan will give me more time off. I am hoping to be able to get a little more time off from the hospital but ....we'll see.

I have to try to get into a bit of a routine, or it will be really bad for me when I return to my regular work schedule.

The ladies I clean for (the houses I do) are ALL very awesome and I am just doing what I can. They have lists for me, of small,easy things for me to do. 

Today's house will have to be done over a few days. It is a massive house, usually takes me 5-6hrs on a regular day. I talked to her yesterday and we have a plan :) 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

birdiegirl
on 4/1/14 10:38 pm

good....because you sure don't want to get a hernia from lifting etc too early....hope you still are wearing your binder

Leanne1
on 4/1/14 10:46 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Understood.. I definitely DON'T want that either. Yep! I am still wearing my binder, the only time I don't wear my binder is if I am laying in bed, and even some of those days... I wear it. 

My hubby texts me many times thru the day to see how I am doing as well.

I feel soooo far behind in this recovery. I am probably at the stage where I should have been 8weeks ago... one day at a time :)

kristaeb
on 4/1/14 11:36 pm

Good morning Barb and everyone. Snowed last night here after plus 12 yesterday blah...Back to workout again tonight..I had a old bad habit creep up on me last night.. I was stressed and went straight to the fridge. I know better than that but i grabbed some grapes , i know that they are not the worst thing i could have grabbed but the intention was there.. I am very aware when these episodes happen . Old habits die hard eh!..

B- tea and protein bar.

S- roasted chick peas.

L- roast turkey with 3 table spoons of gravy..

S- 4 melba rounds and laughing cow..

D- last of turkey and some steamed green beans..

S- cheese string and some more roasted chick peas to munch..

Have a great Wednesday..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Onward and
Downward

on 4/2/14 12:30 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

How did you do with the grapes?  I actually really like adding fruit to my day.  Lots of fiber when you eat it whole instead of in juice format, and for me, it doesn't cause any dumping even though other sugary stuff does, so I go with it.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

kristaeb
on 4/2/14 1:18 am

I do fine with pretty much all my foods..I have an iron gut as they call it... I sometimes get diarrhea from too much fruit. But the fruit helps when i have a sweet craving..My roasted chick peas have helped me the most i must say, because they curb my snacking..It is a real learning process. ......Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Patm
on 4/1/14 11:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. Sorry about your fitbit. just when you will be getting all the walking from golf. Have fun at your tournament. I am walking to TWH tonight for their support group. I am not sure it helps but am going anyway. I am going to buy a salad from Fresh. I am guessing at the amounts for the calories based on their on-line menu.

I was going to sign -up again at the pool near work. They keep it a little warmer than other pools. Then I received an e-mail the heater was broken and the pool was closed again.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries. 1 sl bread

s carrots, hummus

l cottage cheese with zuchini, yogurt

s apple, baby bel

d salad with ginger dressing

s pure protein bar

cal 1278, car 97.8, prot 102

Onward and
Downward

on 4/2/14 12:29 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Too bad about the pool!  That's one thing I haven't kept up with - don't seem to be able to fit it into my schedule these days.  Hope it gets fixed soon so you can swim there!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active