SUPPORT GROUP NEEDED

Cherdra
on 4/2/14 12:31 am - Pickering, Canada

Leanne, would it be okay if I was to come this Thursday? Would you mind introducing to the rest of the group. I  really think if I was to interact with other's who I would have something in common with, is exactly what I need at this point to help me get back on track. I live at Liverpool and 401 in Pickering, so the location is not far from me at all. If you could just let me know if Thursday works for you,  that would be great. Thank you very much,  Cheryl Drake   :) !!!

Leanne1
on 4/2/14 7:46 am - Newmarket, Canada

Sure!! 

I will be at this Thursday's coffee night... I go early... I drop mu hubby off at hockey, so I will be there around 615/630

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

bikinibound2014
on 4/2/14 2:56 am

I would also recommend a psychologist if you are in the position to get one.  My family doctor suggested one when I was dealing with a lot of anxiety in turn it helped me immensely overcome some of my issues with food. 

Maybe talking to a professional may not only help you cope with your stress but help you building coping strategies that are not food related.

You've come so far on your own a bit of extra help is likely what you need from slipping back.

Good Luck!!

HW 277.0 CW 273.0 Asked for Referral February 2013; Orientation @ Guelph May 16th, 2013; First Appointments July 24th; Nutrition Class August 7th; Second Appointments (& cleared) August 29th; Post Op Class December 9th; meet surgeon January 9th; PATTS Jan 14; Opti starts January 21; Surgery February 11th!

Cherdra
on 4/3/14 4:34 am - Pickering, Canada

Thank you so much for your support !!!!!

Most Active