TWH in 2 days!!

Carbasics
on 3/31/14 8:12 am - Etobicoke, Canada

I'm going to TWH on April 2nd, I'm so excited for this process to start happening I hope things pass by quickly and everything well :) :) 

Referral sent- January 31/14 Referral received- February 14/14 Information Session TWH- April 2/14 Social Worker- April 7/14 Nurse PractitionerApril 7/14 Psychometry- April 22/14 Nutrition ClassMay 6/14 Nutrition Assessment- May 16/14 Meet Surgeon - June 5/14 Surgery Date - June 23/14

Zizzler
on 3/31/14 8:16 am

Have a great orientation and I hope things go nice a smoothly for you too.

providence
on 3/31/14 9:16 am
RNY on 03/20/14

Good luck to you!!

Sassy75
on 3/31/14 10:10 am - North York, Canada

Good luck ;)

Tammystrong
on 3/31/14 10:49 am

Congratulations! I had my surgery Friday March 28/2014 I just wanted to share a few things with you ! I had regular ear plugs they didn't help much so than I switched to swimmer ear plug they are like puddly which will mold  perfect to your ear they are great!! Also when you are leaving the hospital to go home take the little green pillow they gave you to hold against your stomach! But you have to leave the pillow case!  This is great to help with bumps on the ride home! Also maybe a iPod or something to listen to justice when your alone or doing your walks. I also brought package of face cloth and hand sanitizer! The doctors and staff are great! Tammystrong

jaxie77
on 3/31/14 11:14 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Hey  glad to hear you have started on your path ! I did my info session today at HRH ....was very informative and so detailed ....couldnt have asked fora more detailed outline of whats to come !! Im excited and nervous and just want to get to the point where im on the other side , I guess im nervous about the risks of surgery more than anything else . Hope everything goes well for you , im glad I found this forum tonight, will be great to go thru this with people who are going through the same thing xx

Most Active