Protein Powders?

Yoyo4life
on 3/25/14 3:45 am - Brampton, Canada
RNY on 01/08/14

I love love love syntrax protein called fuzzy navel if you are tired of milky type protein powders this one is awesome and it taste like juice and they have many different flavors I get mine at low carb grocery...good luck with your protein of choice because there is so many and also good luck with your surgery

Referral sent: Aug/30/2013 Orientation: September/24/2013 Nurse Appointment: September/30/2013 Social worker Appointment: October/7/2013 Psychologist Appointment:Oct/11/13 Dietician Appointment:Oct/21/13 Nutrition Class: Oct/29/2013 Surgeons Appointment: Nov/22/2013 PATTS: December/13/2013 Surgery date: January/08/2014

Mary A.
on 3/27/14 1:59 am

I am 5 years post-op and believe me whatever you do don't buy a large amount of any particular protein because if you are like (most) people you will find it extremely hard to "like" anything, I went through at least a dozen flavours/varities brands and was on bullets until I found IsoPro low carb unflavoured and to this day even 5 years later I mix it with a tablespoon orange juice a small banana 3 ice cubes and I put a cover on the cup when I drink it, the smell is half the battle.

I buy it from GNC and they have a money back guarantee....just don't let them steer you to another brand etc..

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

CCs_mum
on 3/27/14 5:40 am

If you don't mind buying on-line, UNJURY has great protein powders. 

Have learned that I can't measure my journey only by what I've lost.  I've gained health and extra time on this earth ... that is most important

Most Active