What are you doing/eating today ( Friday)

birdiegirl
on 3/19/14 8:00 pm

RNY  4 Years 11 Months Post Op

Morning

Golfing this morning.....company for dinner this evening......my body is tired today.....not a good start with a full day ahead

STEPS - 8650....too much sitting yesterday

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 pure protein bar

L - cup of tomato soup....home made with lots of chopped tomatoes

3/4 cup of tuna salad

D - 4 ribs with regular BBQ sauce

1.5 cups of sweet kale salad

couple of bites of whatever cake my husband picks up

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,449,  Carbs - 86 grams,  Fat - 76 grams,  Protein - 86 grams..

All water....vits

Have a great one  

kristaeb
on 3/19/14 10:37 pm

Morning Barb and everyone..Snowing and cold here today...This weather has got to get better soon.

B- tea, protein bar.

S- 3 slices pineapple in water.

L- chicken and green beans..

S- roasted chickpeas.

D- 2 turkey wraps with LF cheese and pickle slice.

S- 1/2 cup popcorn...hard boiled egg.

Have a good day...Krista.

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Patm
on 3/20/14 12:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Great session at TWH last night. It was results from some of their studies. Really interesting. One of the things they mentioned was they look at the surgeries done over time then they adjust how they do the surgery. Previously the rny caused some intestine issues but since they adjusted it the problem has gone away. Also the dietitians at TWH have won an award on the booklet they produced on before and after surgery. TWH is listed as a Centre of Distinction in North America not just Canada.

I put my fit bit on my pants pocket yesterday. Because the pocket is loose It was not fully registering my steps. I moved it but by then had lost a lot of steps. Not a big deal but yesterday was one of my days I walked a lot. I need to get back to regular exercise. I have been such a slug this winter.

b oatmeal, blackberries

s apple, baby bel

l ham and pea soup

s quest bar

d ham and egg

s have put pudding but Krista's popcorn sounds good so will see

cal 1002, carb 116.7, prot 74.8

Sunny123
on 3/20/14 12:22 am
RNY on 12/05/13

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!??

3 months +

Steps 5039

Dead treadmill, says it needs oiling again. Looks like I may have to invest in a gym membership – not liking that idea.

Going to try yoga tonight – hope the gas behaves itself! Then dinner with the friend that I am going to yoga with -

My son is coming home from Carelton tomorrow for the weekend...that always makes me happier.

B- fried egg, 1 piece of back bacon   

S- roasted chickpeas

Lunch –TVP chili

S- melba, laughing cow light

Dinner –I don’t know yet – I will need protein – lots of it

FITNESS PAL Calories 855 Carbs 91 Fat 25 Protein 55

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

BluIzGal
on 3/20/14 1:23 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

Can you share you TVP Chili receipe?

Patricia

Sunny123
on 3/20/14 4:53 am, edited 3/20/14 4:54 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Here you go:

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/maindishentreerecipes/r/EasyC hili.htm

It says to use any colour of pepper - green is best - other colours take away from the chili taste. I make a big batch and freeze it in 1 cup portions.

Enjoy - Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Leanne1
on 3/20/14 12:47 am - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning

I'm tired today; yesterday was COMPLETELY stressful for me and very emotional. I cried most of the day, sooo not like me. I was able to talk to DrNanda last evening. I got in touch with him yesterday; I have had enough; I cried as I was talking to him on the phone ... I told him I want this over and done with. He agrees of course. He has really been great with me! He said we are all trying to work towards the same goal. I had asked him about the new vac system and told him what had happened while the wound car nurse was here. I told him she put a "sponge" in it; immediately I could tell by his tone he was NOT happy, he said "Get that out of there!!" So I changed the dressing she put in... It was acting more like a cork and I was swelling quite alot. My new machine showed up at 845pm. I got lucky and my nurse had called my to see if the machine had arrived, I told her it had just got to my house. She stopped by and hooked it all up for me. What a relief that was, no one had told me what was going to happen and I didn't know when someone was going to come. 

I am just going to relax today. I will only be getting out of bed for food when I am hungry or when necessary. I may go visit a friend later this evening, she is having surgery today; I will see how I feel later

- yoguart

B- egg, bacon and cheese "mcmuffin" 

L- 1/2 tuna sandwich and tomato soup

D- going out with hubby... soup or salad

snacks- dunno yet

all liquids and vitamins in

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

kristaeb
on 3/20/14 1:48 am

Now it sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you Leanne...Enjoy your day and get better soon...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Leanne1
on 3/20/14 1:50 am - Newmarket, Canada

Thanks Krista!! :-)

*fingers crossed*

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Patm
on 3/20/14 3:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope this will provide a final solution for you. Have a better day!

Most Active