My before and after Photos

reenie33
on 3/17/14 6:02 am

firstly I want to say WOW and you look fantastic! I do have a question, if you dont mind, I need that surgery as well, and I want the upgrade of the fleur de lis and breast lift... how much did you have to pay out of pocket? is any of it covered? I dont have medical issues related to loose skin, I just want to have the excess removed. Ive heard that a tuck is only covered if you have medical issues. Looking forward to your advice. Again you look amazing, and must feel so much better.

Leanne1
on 3/17/14 9:46 am - Newmarket, Canada

:) thank you!!

The only part of the surgery that was covered was my panni. I had skin issues and nothing else was covered. I upgraded to the tummy tuck and breast lift for just under $10,000

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

reenie33
on 3/17/14 10:11 am

thank you, and to meit is worth every penny and more. It has been said that us who have gone through wls tend to keep the weight off if you have cosmetics done as well, there was an article awhile back reguarding this tidbit that Im sure someone here will re-post for us all 

Needanewbeginning
on 3/16/14 1:04 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

What a journey! You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I hope to share my plastics in the future as well. Can't wait! 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Leanne1
on 3/16/14 1:33 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Thank you :)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

lonnierjones
on 3/16/14 2:34 pm

You look indeed amazing. Congratulations on your successful weight loss. :)

Diabetes Diet Journal Blog

Leanne1
on 3/17/14 12:19 am - Newmarket, Canada

:) Thank you!! 

birdiegirl
on 3/16/14 7:52 pm

Great transformation Leanne.....you look fantastic....and more importantly so happy......you have really had a go of it with plastics.....hope all of your issues get resolved soon

Leanne1
on 3/17/14 12:19 am - Newmarket, Canada

:D Thanks Barb!! 

I am truly very happy now!! 

I am sure the wound stuff will be ok soon. I have another follow up next week. I have ALOT of fluid still draining and the pico drain has to be changed everyday.... It is supposed to be changed every 3-7days. That kindda worries me but nothing I can do but wait. 

Patm
on 3/16/14 9:20 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

All I can say is WOW. You look fantastic

Most Active