Sleep Study this Sunday

taniagirlca
on 3/13/14 9:25 am

surprisingly I actually slept well through the sleep study despite being hooked up to all those thing. It will go by faster than you think. I was so dreading it but it was fine ;)

marymo362
on 3/13/14 10:15 am
RNY on 03/18/14

I not only didn't mind the sleep study, I have benefited unbelievably since that night in the clinic ----- my CPAP saved my life and because of that I have been pushed to complete more of the Healthy Me process by having RNY next Tuesday.

Don't fear, don't fret..... it's is far better to know than not know, and if this is hoop through which you must jump, just do it. The anesthesiologist will know far better how much medication to give you and how deeply you might sleep by the results.

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

Kimmiekat
on 3/13/14 9:15 pm

I got a rash as well from the stuff they used on the sensors. And it took about 3 washes to get it all out of my hair. Yuck! The sleep at the clinic wasnt the greatest, but now that I have my CPAP, my sleep has improved  immensely!! I no longer wake up 5-6 times a night, I no longer snore or wake up with dry mouth from sleeping with my mouth open. I feel well rested every morning! Good luck! And Hanneli, I sent you a friend request on instagram as well

Referral~March 5/13 Orientation~Apr 24/13 SW~June 10/13 RN~Aug 7/13 Sleep Clinic~ Aug 16/13 Sleep Dr~ Sept 3/13 Nut Class~Oct 1/13 Dietician/2nd Sleep Clinic~Nov 1/13 Psych~Nov 8/13 2nd Sleep Dr~Dec 3/13 Surgeon~Dec 6/13 Surgery~Apr 15/14

Solstice
on 3/13/14 11:36 pm
RNY on 11/27/14

Kimmiekat,

That too is why I am glad I had a chance to get this test, probably wouldn't otherwise. The nurse told me to use super ho****er to get the glue out, and it came out just fine, first wash. I did develop a few red spots on my face, but they went away end of day.

I don't get my results until end of May, but I am really curious now. I am glad to hear that the CPAP helps you.

Connie

Solstice

Most Active