What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

Patm
on 3/12/14 11:28 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I seemed to be running to the bathroom a lot today and am less bloated so probably passed a kidney stone. From what I read once it leaves the kidney no more pain and it passes easy.

Onward and
Downward

on 3/12/14 1:16 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Morning Barb and everyone.  Today I will be doing lots of stuff around the house, trying to get ready to have a few friends over on Friday night.  I want to get the house all clean and tidy today so I can concentrate on the food and prep tomorrow and Friday during the day.  It's not too terrible in here, so I think it's doable.

I also have to do some reading on something before an appointment at 5 today...so, a busy day. Yesterday I went 18 km on my bike (to and from TWH for an appointment). I was excited, because that was 9 km one way, all at once, which I wasn't sure if I could do, and I did it without any problem. So perhaps riding to work (11 km one way) will be possible sooner than I think, once the weather warms up.  No biking today, of course...

16 MONTHS POST-RNY

B - 1 piece of P28 toast topped with 1 egg and some shredded cheese melted on

S - 2 mini-profiteroles and a glass of milk (this is what I get for not planning ahead - well, it's done now, so I've tracked and moved on.)

L - Leftover meaty lasagna

S - 1/2 cup ricotta/vanilla/stevia mix and 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries

D - Mexican chicken soup from Costco

S - 1/2 Quest bar

TOTALS: 89g protein, 52g fat, 79 carbs, 18g fiber, 1133 calories

I'll probably have to add something somewhere today so I don't gobble up the world tonight after supper - I find if I don't eat enough calories during the day, then the night becomes impossible to resist grazing. We'll see.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

TanyaLH
on 3/12/14 3:31 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

9+ Months Post op and maintaining  

Steps 13589

Hi everyone

Barb, yay for retail therapy!

Pat, feel better soon.

Hope everyone is well.

Storming here, snowing and blowing! I hope spring arrives soon...

B-1/2 cup source yogurt w/ 1/4 cup blueberries, big big big protein coffee.(needed it this morning)

L-Cloverleaf Spicy Peanut Satay Tuna w/ 2 melbas, 1/2 banana

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt w/SF pudding powder

D- Greek turkey burger, tomato, cuccumber, avcado, feta salad (1/4 cup)

S-1/3 cup FF Cottage cheese, Think I am going to try it with ketchup.

Be well everyone.

Tanya

Most Active