TCC Results - Week 7

kellybelly333
on 2/26/14 10:07 pm - Toronto, Canada

Hello all,

The results are in, but I need to let Butt Busters know that four of your members have not sent in results for a few weeks. I will PM them to let them know. But as the rules were laid out last year, after three week's of not handing in results, they are off the team. I would think we would have to rejig the teams (as that happened last year), but i'll get more advice later when I find out if your members are still interested in participating, or not. I know it's a horrible winter, but every bit counts!

In first place. Smokin' A's with 434.5 km

Second place goes to Waist Management with 334.5 km

And Butt Busters in third place with 274.5 km

Keep moving friends!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Natyrie82
on 2/26/14 11:42 pm - London, Canada

hey, how can I join? and what are the rules do u have to  be post op?

LilyBugsMommy
on 2/27/14 12:40 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

You've been getting mine, right? Sometimes I have posted in the threads that others have started for the totals...just making sure :)

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

hibbyangel
on 2/27/14 10:38 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

being that I just had a hernia repaired I will be on the mend for a few weeks. I will post what I can from my jawbone read out. It wont be much but I will kick it into high gear once I am allowed to again! Sorry Butt Busters!

Most Active