Trans Canada Challenge Week 6 Results

kellybelly333
on 2/20/14 12:49 am - Toronto, Canada

HI All,

Still missing numbers each week, but different people each time, so I suppose it all equals out in the end. If you miss sending me in stats one week, please let me know the following week, as this is an ongoing trek across Canada.

With that said, we can thank Highlandbear for her training and putting the Smokin' A's back on top with a total of 381.5 kms

Coming in second is Waist Management with a great week from NanaTO for their total of 361.5 kms

In third is Butt Busters, and a high five to Michelle for her great totals for your team as well, for a total of 275 kms

Great numbers everyone. If we can get numbers like this in our crappy weather, then I can't imagine what we will get when spring arrives!!

Kelly

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 2/20/14 1:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks Highland Bear. If spring actually does come and this is not the start of a new ice age I will be out biking up a storm

highlandbear
on 2/20/14 11:27 am - Canada

This has been the hardest winter yet for me for training around the bay. I am just praying that by the end of March we have nice weather for the race. I am missing the bike so much. Get the bay done than a few months rest than triathlon starts.

Most Active