What are you doing/eating today ( Monday)

birdiegirl
on 2/9/14 7:43 pm

RNY  4 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Meeting my trainer this morning to try and do a light work out......chores the rest of the day

STEPS - 8850

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 pure protein bar

L - 2 ham cheese and pickle roll ups

D - lean hamburg patty with all the fixins including a slice of cheese

Arnolds whole wheat thins

S - greek yogurt

skinny cow fudgesicle

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 920 ,  Carbs - 75 grams,  Fat - 20 grams,  Protein - 108 grams

All water...vits

Have a great one  

Patm
on 2/9/14 8:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. I was so lazy yesterday. Need to kick my butt into gear today. On Friday I had a pear with lunch. I have had pears beore with no problem. Well I threw up lunch. I did not connect the pear to it at the time. Saturday I had another with my lunch. An hour later I was in great abdominal pain. It is funny because I do not react to any other fruits. Even bananas which I could not eat before surgery I now tolerate.

I had a really bad eating day yesterday. Back on the wagon today

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l left over chicken taco without the flatbread

s protein shake with skim milk

d chili

s silhouette yogurt

cal 908, carb 93, prot 95

birdiegirl
on 2/9/14 9:33 pm

Sunny123
on 2/9/14 9:19 pm, edited 2/9/14 9:19 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Oh yay!

My weight in day is Thursday. I felt I needed to weigh myself this morning and low and behold I am finally making up for that three week stall – lost 5.7 lbs and official weigh in is three days away!

The boo is - I updated my ticker and it decided to break! I'll mess with it at work and see if I can get it back again!!

9 weeks +

B- 3/4 c special k with protein, 3/4 c milk (I am trying cereal again, seems when I have it I get the cramps and you know….)

S- iogo blueberry greek, all max protein powder

Lunch –hardboiled egg w/pepper, light medium cheese (40% less fat), raspberries fresh

S- laughing cow cheese celery

Dinner –schnitzel, salad, balsamic vinaigrette (from the complete guide to wls)

FITNESS PAL Calories 975 Carbs 64 (I know this is high the cereal kills my numbers) Fat 46 Protein 82

Have a good one friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

birdiegirl
on 2/9/14 9:34 pm

Not high.....lookin good Jo

Sunny123
on 2/9/14 9:45 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Thanks Barb. Trying hard to get that balance and also trying to get new foods in. More veggies as I seem to gravitate to dairy (this girl loves her cheese)!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

kristaeb
on 2/9/14 9:49 pm

Good morning everyone. Had a busy weekend , just never long enough..

B- greek yogurt with 2 table spoons granola and sliced strawberries. and a tea.

S- some grapes.

L- home made mini chicken burger wraped in lettuce, These ones turned out really good.

S- portein bar. ( home made.).

D- same as lunch plus a litlle salad with veggeis added and home made LF dressing..

S- probably a chicken burger patti.

Have a great Monday guys..K.

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

kristaeb
on 2/9/14 9:50 pm

Well my ticker worked for 4 days and now its down again..Weighed in at 159 lbs this morning....Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

PepperBB
on 2/9/14 10:36 pm - Canada

Happy Monday All!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Gotta say, Birdiegirl, thanks for your post the other day, I looked back at the past few weeks and although I am trying to stay away from Bread, Pasta and Rice...I am on a carb overload (not really, but really). Thanks for that, I am checking it way more now to stay on track.

So here goes:

B - Protein Shake with coffee and skim milk

S - Hard Boiled Egg

L - Roast with mashed potatoes and green beans

S - Greek Yogurt with pomegranate and raspberry

D - Cream of Mushroom Soup

S - 4 crackers, liverworst and babybel light

Total Calories - 687

Carbs - 43

Fat - 25

Protein - 71

I have got into the habit of prepping my food for the week on Sundays, so helpful!

Hope all is well and any suggestions, please let me know! Any help is appreciated.

Katie

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Gabygee
on 2/9/14 11:14 pm - Canada

2.75 years post-op, holding at 150 lbs (Goal)

Had a great Aquafit session on Saturday and then scrambling around in the snow later on - yesterday went for a nice long trudge.

B - Cheerios, 1/2 banana, large coffee

S - cottage w blueberries and granola

L - 2 turkey pepperettes, 4 crackers, 21 g cheddar, 1 pear

S - protein bar, 2nd coffee

D - grilled salmon w spinach

Most Active