What are you doing/eating today ( Friday)

Leanne1
on 1/23/14 9:46 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning!! 

I have an errand to run this morning. Someone will be here to pick me up as I am not yet ready to drive. My hubby did the laundry, so I will fold it while sitting in my bed when I get home later. 

Yesterday was my first good day. I actually was able to eat decently, and got some rest. I had to go to Scarborough at the last min, thank god for a good friend that had some free time!! 

B- oatmeal

S- yoguart

L- dunno yet

S- grapes

D- I will decide later after I talk to my hubby to see what he wants too

S- I feel like some popcorn

Trying to work on my vitamins and liquids, it's been hard trying to get everything in

Have a great day everyone :)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Foy
on 1/23/14 9:49 pm - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - 4.5 months post

Greetings all... I am rarely around these days because work is keeping me busy and I am out and about doing fun stuff. I am doing much better with vitamins with my phone app that buzzes the **** out of me to tell me to take stuff. So that is a good thing. I had a few instances of drinking after my meal to early which I need to work on ..... at least I am conscious of this stuff now. And night /boredom eathing

I am in a little of a stall, which is annoying the crap out of me, making me think I am doing it wrong. But I fit into a size 20 pair of jeans today so I know I am on the right track, but that thought is still in the back of my mind because I still have a LOOOONNNGGG way to go. 

B- Fibre 1 cereal, milk, banana protein powder

S -  some cheese - I love cheese

L- turkey, cheese, onion melty concotion

S- edamame

D- turkey tostada thingy

S- protein bar if I don't have enough in for the day, if not... perhaps a little cheese or veggie or fruit

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Patm
on 1/23/14 11:41 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You may feel you have a long way to go but look how far you have come. We all make some mistakes. Great on the jeans

kristaeb
on 1/23/14 9:49 pm

Morning, so glad its Friday...kiss..My ticker is still not working..down 113 lbs...woo hoo..

B- 1 scram egg with mush and LF cheese.

S- 4 melba rounds with laughing cow.

L- 2 turkey roll ups with LF cheese and pickle slices. and some celery ,carrots with LF dip..

S- protein bar.

D- chicken and veggies.

S- roasted chick peas..

Have a great Friday... Krista

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Gabygee
on 1/23/14 10:46 pm - Canada

Have a lovely time, Patm! One of my co-workers goes to Santa Clara all the time and loves it.

I, too, am posting for the last time in about ten days - I'm off on a Caribbean cruise Sunday morning. Hitting the Cayman Islands, Jamaica and Haiti.

Can't wait for the SUN!!!!

B - Cheerios, 1/2 banana, large coffee

S - 1% cottage cheese, SF applesauce, granola

L - 1 slice German rye, 3 slices German salami, Boursin cheese

S - 1 pear, 21 g cheddar, 2nd coffee

D - roast pork loin, red cabbage, gnocchi

birdiegirl
on 1/23/14 11:18 pm

Enjoy Gaby

Sunny123
on 1/23/14 11:21 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

I've been to Grand Cayman - It is absolutely stunning...the clear waters just blew my mind - have fun!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 1/23/14 11:42 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds great. Enjoy. I have always meant to go to Jamaica. We looked at a cruise until my washing machine had to be replaced earlier this month. If I could only just spend spend spend

libra1
on 1/24/14 12:10 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Pat and Gaby- Have a terrific time---remember us when you start to say, “It’s too hot today.”

I’m off to Costco to get my eyeglasses checked—my progressive lenses are just not working. Hopefully they can resolve the problem... then... I must organize and shred things ... long overdue.

Have a great weekend!

B- Oatmeal with ground flaxseed and 2 dried prunes

L- 1 egg and tomato slices

S- Pain Greek yogurt and berries

D- Pork loin with cucumber slices

Cal-657, Carbs-53, Fat-23, Protein- 61 Sugar-20, Chol-84

Patm
on 1/24/14 1:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Everytime I think I am hot I will remember freezing this week and just enjoy it

Most Active