What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

libra1
on 1/20/14 1:21 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

hmmmm....I going to try that. Thanks!

Sunny123
on 1/19/14 9:50 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

6 weeks and change Post Op

Well I am shaking it up and trying something new – no crappy carbs (bread of any kind including my beloved melba toast) Thank you Kelly!

B-, scrambled egg ¼ cup of milk (stirred in with the egg) 2 tbsp of low sodium salsa

S- ½ c fat free cottage cheese 1 clementine

Lunch – 1 cup of Crazy Plates – Looking for Mr Goodbarley Soup, piece of old cheddar

S- iogo greek yogurt (with Blueberries), 1 scoop of protein powder

Dinner  -1/2 c spaghetti sauce, ½ c spaghetti squash

FITNESS PAL Calories  704 Carbs  59   Fat  21    Protein  75   

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

birdiegirl
on 1/19/14 10:01 pm

Looks great Sunny.......

Sunny123
on 1/20/14 1:16 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Thanks Barb! I may have the occasional melba toast...I'll make sure it's limited!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

kellybelly333
on 1/19/14 10:55 pm - Toronto, Canada

2.8 years post RNY

B; protein coffee

S: goat and nsa yogurt, small amount of the rest of my protein special k (again....not worth it...don't buy it!)

L: tuna and mayo

S: diet cheesecake

D: unsure...Picking up my babies at the airport. Almost two weeks without them!!

Wow! I have some good totals before dinner LOL - tells me to eat salad

Totals Cal: 599 Carb: 24 Fat: 15 Protein: 108 Fibre: 7 Sugar: 14

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

libra1
on 1/19/14 11:11 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13
libra1
on 1/19/14 11:14 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13
Gabygee
on 1/19/14 11:43 pm - Canada

It was much colder coming in to work this morning than I expected.

Two hours after my arrival, I am still chilled right through and shivering.indecision

B - Cheerios, pear chunks + cinnamon, 1 large coffee

S - 1% cottage cheese, raspberries, granola

L - chicken noodle soup, 21 g cheddar, 4 crackers

S - protein bar, 2nd coffee

D - leftover egglantp parmesan and greens'n'beans.

Foy
on 1/19/14 11:48 pm, edited 1/19/14 11:49 pm - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - 4 months post

So I start my axe throwing league tonight and I am super excited. Yes.. axes and I throw them. 2014 is the year of new things for me so this was the start. I am going to do a tour of the gym by me next week before I sign up. I am dog sitting this week so I am out and about more with the dog. I haven't had a dog in a year and am looking after a friends dog this week but have been on a waiting list for a rescue (specific breed) for about 6 months and got an email last night about a 1 year old male so I have an interview with his foster mom to see about this dog. Hopfully it is a fit and I have a running partner again, a reason to make me get out of the house more and more.

I had a busy weekend, my eating was not consistent as I was out with friends but still stuck to the rules. I forgot to take the straw out of my water on Saturday and thought about it Sunday and was like "oh crap". Its the little things like that that totally slip my mind.

B- Coffee, protein bar - someone at work has been drinking my milk, I have it labeled with my name, enough for my cereal and they use it for their coffee. I was pissed this morning. So I am taping an evil note to it next time.

S- Babybel

L- Chilli with protein powder

S- Edamame

D- Something on the run.... it will be a late night

S- dunno yet...

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Onward and
Downward

on 1/20/14 2:48 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Axe throwing!  Wow, that sounds great!  (And a great way to work off some aggressive energy!)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active