What are you eating/doing today(Monday)

birdiegirl
on 1/12/14 7:00 pm

RNY 4 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Computer fried so hopefully this appears correctly-not used to using this device.

Meeting a new trainer this morning....want to keep working out while I am south.  Meeting afterward-then off to get my computer fixed -or get a new re-furbished model.

STEPS-  10'265

EATS

B -  2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

B 2  -  3/4. Cup of  eggbeaters

L -  ham. Cheese. Pickle roll ups

D -  hamburger patty

Cup of kale salad

MYFITNESSPAL. Totals for the above menu are : Calories - 852,  Carbs - 47Grams , Fat - 25 Grams,  Protein -  103 Grams

All water.... Vits

have a great one

libra1
on 1/12/14 8:26 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Today is my first day at the gym!!

B-Oatmeal with ground flaxseed  

S- Premier Protein shake

L- Shrimp and ****tail sauce

D- Minced turkey and diced tomatoes

Cal-610, Carbs-26, Fat-16, Protein- 91 Sugar- 10, Chol-200

Patm
on 1/12/14 8:32 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Great steps. Must remember my fitbit!! Sorry to hear about your computer. I use an old laptop at home that was loaned to me 2 years ago from work. It weighs a ton and has a problem with the cursor. It is always jumping back into the middle of a previous sentence. But it is convenient and leaves our computer to my husband.

I did an hour on my bike yesterday. The computer is still not working so had to estimate the distance since fitbit does not do a good job on bikes. I will try to do more tonight.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s hummus, carrot

l pea ham and lentil soup, apple

s source yogurt, baby bel

d stew with beef, carrot, celery, yams

s laughing cow and crackers

cal 1082, carb 110, prot 82.5

Sunny123
on 1/12/14 9:01 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Your post looks fine on my computer Barb. Hope you're enjoying your time away.

1 month 1 week 1  day Post Op

Today is my one month nutrition/social worker appointment. I believe they do them group style now so not sure how it will go.  Perhaps I will get  ideas from others at the same post op as me. Had my first stuck food last night – chicken breast and rice is not a good idea for me at this time! I thought I couldn't breathe and I had to take my bra off LOL - got some tinny taste in my mouth, gagged a few times and finally felt better.

B-, premier protein shake

S- mini babybel light turkey pepperoni stick

Lunch – hardboiled egg, 1 slice of bacon

S- ½ c cottage cheese

Dinner  -lean hamburger pattie, slice of kraft swiss fat free on it…and various toppings may try mustard as I loved mustard pre-op

FITNESS PAL Calories  743  Carbs  18   Fat  34    Protein  92   Sodium  1567  Sugar 9

I know I need to up  my calories in order to break this stall but to be honest, I had no idea how to do that.

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

kellybelly333
on 1/12/14 9:05 pm - Toronto, Canada

Good morning all! I had a great distraction from missing the kiddos, and went shopping in the States with a couple of WLS buddies. I love the excitement of being able to shop for whatever clothes that look good, not whatever clothes that fit. I found some great deals too! AND it's nice to be able to share food. Three little pouches makes for cheap meals.

Today I'm off! Yay! The plan is to re-organize. I'm heading out for a run soon

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

kellybelly333
on 1/12/14 9:08 pm - Toronto, Canada

I hate posting from my phone!!!

i plan on protein shake and banana for breakfast

wendy's chili with cheese for lunch

pulled pork on salad for dinner

yogurt and cheese sticks for snacks. Although after adding in my eats from MFP for yesterday, I wasn't too much higher than my goal, but lots of carbs. So more protein and water for me today (I barely drank any yesterday!)

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

kristaeb
on 1/12/14 9:10 pm

Morning everyone.

B- tea and greek yogurt.

S- 4 melba rounds and laughing cow.

L- 2 stuffed mush caps, and some roast chicken.

S- roasted chick peas.

D- roast chicken and green beans.

S- water melon. and maybe more melba rounds and laughing cow. See how i feel.

Have a great day..Krista.

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Gabygee
on 1/12/14 10:26 pm - Canada

Morning everyone -

yesterday was SOOOOO bad, foodwise (2 pancakes w SF syrup, 1 cheese croissant, greek salad, 1 carrot stick)

I must knuckle under and really count today. Though I did go for a nice long walk yesterday afternoon - it was lovely out.

B - homemade oatmeal w prunes + cinnamon, large coffee

S - 1% cottage cheese w raspberries

L - 2 turkey bites, 21 g cheddar, 4 crackers, 1 pear

S - protein bar, 2nd coffee

D - Homemade fish stew (haddock, fennel, potato, onion, cilantro, coconut milk)

Onward and
Downward

on 1/12/14 11:21 pm, edited 1/12/14 11:22 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hi everyone, hope all of you have a good day today.  Haven't had a chance to enter my food into MFP but at least I packed my lunch AND my husband's.  Trying to get both of us to take lunches to save a bit of money, and also perhaps help him to eat some healthier stuff at lunch without nagging. :)

B - Toasted banana sandwich (I know, that's awful) with some cheese on the side

S - 1/2 protein bar and a clementine

L - Leftover beef roll with a small bit of mashed potatoes and some braised red cabbage, topped with a small amount of gravy.  Side salad if I can eat it

S - Other half of protein bar, and any leftover salad from lunch, and another clementine

D - More leftover beef roll, mash and red cabbage

S - Probably a glass of skim milk

All the best, everyone.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active