What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 1/11/14 7:41 pm
RNY 4 Years 9 Months Post Op Morning My Computer is giving me grief this morning so I am not sure how this will post. Golfing this morning....brunch after....home tonight to watch football..... STEPS - 10,985 EATS B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee -Leftover maple smoke salmon L - Eggbeater omelet with lots of veggies - piece of bacon D - green salad with diet ranch dressing - grilled chicken - 4 oz MYFITNESSPAL ....not working for me this morning....will update if my computer co-operates All water....3 litres....more decaf coffee....and all vits Have a great one

Patm
on 1/11/14 10:41 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Have fun golfing. That should give you lots of steps. Forgot to wear my fitbit again yesterday. My walk yesterday did not work out well. Too much blac**** and puddles. Got as far as the beach and the mist was so dense it was almost like rain. Both the dog and I were getting soaked so turned around and went home. Not sure where to go today.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l ham and lentil soup, apple

s source yogurt (good but like silhouette better)

d chicken, salad, broccoli

s laughing cow and crackers

cal 930, carb 87.5, prot 72

Now to stick to the plan!

Sunny123
on 1/12/14 2:37 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Back to Sunday morning breakfast with my Hubby and his friends (they don't know I have had surgery so they were surprised I didn't order my normal egg benedict)...

1 month 1 week Post Op

Steps –8943

B-, fried egg , ½ slice dry rye toast, 1 piece of bacon (was at a restaurant)

S- banana, mini babybel light (my first fruit, no problems)

Lunch – healthy choice chicken noodle soup 3 soda crackers, danone greek yogurt with protein powder (not sure if I can eat all this but need the protein)

S- ½ c cottage cheese

Dinner  -eat shrink and be merry chicken teriwacky, broccoli, couple of tablespoons of rice

FITNESS PAL Calories  944  Carbs  83   Fat  31    Protein  83   Sodium  1740  Sugar 24

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Julia P.
on 1/12/14 9:48 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

I haven't been in here as much as I should be!  I'm starting to move my eating to Paleo, because I think that it's the only way I'm going to be able to kick carbs to the curb for good!  I've been doing it for a few days now and have lost some weight, and feel good.  It's pretty similar to the proper post WLS diet that I was on for the first year.  The key difference so far is that I'm swapping out dairy-based snacks for meat and nuts.  I'll let you know how it goes!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Most Active